MNC 1v1 Chollo vs Bkitko73

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by gunked, September 16, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Chollo

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bkitko73

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. joker

joker Active Member

The importance of individual skill/slaying power is obvious enough in the fact that there are 9-10 players who if in a lobby are ALWAYS picked first for their individual slaying power on assault/gunner/sniper over anyone/everyone else. Then of those 9-10 there are 4-5 that are reliably taken over the other 4-5 due to versatility and objective/teamwork ability. A great bot player like deadpool usually isn't even taken over a good individual slayer like frank fotaine or James mellody. Of the 40ish people who still do PMs, there just aren't many heavy slayers, and it had always been that way, soso players can't feed off great teamwork as much as they can great slayers on their team.

If the community was thick like say halo where there are hundreds of great slayers, then yeah teamwork ability would probably be more important

There will always be more animosity and trash talk in shooters than other games because it's just the nature of shooters, especially during the game. The forums are really just a dumping grounds for opinions and general trash talk amongst each other as well. In party chats and across other games we all get along fine and rarely even talk about mnc. But during PMs, of course I have to let miracle, Kckzi, etc know that they suck when I go big on them, and I fully expect it vice versa
  2. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

Lol the people in this community think they know what they're talking about just senseless walls of text to distract from the fact they have no clue what they are even saying. Play a single game and be consistently the best at your role with a community that exceeds 20 people competitively NOW not 10 years ago when you were a "socom legend". You guys do Highlander(One of each class) but with a downs syndrome draft style if you do highlander at least do draft properly (First pick for team 1, then 2nd and 3rd for team 2, etc...)then maybe you guys could almost act like you know what you guys are talking about.
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

couldn't help to peek at the forums after hearing there was a picture of deadeye in a private match here...

however this thread is so retarded I love it :lol: Who wouldn't want to watch a 1v1 with the two most annoying socially awkward players this game has to offer?

All I know gunked, is you punch more bots in one night of privates than I have since we turned juice off :lol: I can't believe you even mentioned me in the same sentence as bkitko lol, there went your credibility. For fucks sake I call back pillar inbetween elbow and the jump pad on steel peel "their bkitko" in honor of the man, the legend himself.

Oh and what the ****? Did Uber wait for me to leave before giving this section a mod? Go figure...

Yeah that's it for me, I'll be back next time you guys get a picture of deadeye in a private. That hate mail thread was funny though. It's also nice to see that peachy has nobodys nuts to ride.
  4. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

[​IMG]
  5. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

They always come back :lol:
  6. joker

joker Active Member

That would be called a snake draft. It is also used in fantasy football (you would know this if you had friends). If you are going to attempt to know what you are talking about, please know what you are talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. De Troll

De Troll New Member

The real key to being good at MNC is upgrading your skills.
    You can't spell "kills" without "skills"...
  8. gunked

gunked New Member

<---Bot punching King <3

That has nothing to do with what i was talking about. I said that you play passively after juice was turned off. I don't feel like finding a video just to try and have good "credibility" anyone that is interested look at some older videos. The fact that you get mad from having your gamer tag put in the same sentence as bkitko73 tells me you have some ego issues, which is unfortunate because i thought you muttered the least amount of egotistical nonsense out of all the farm animals. You are way better than bkitko in my opinon if that makes you feel better.
  9. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Juice is so game breaking when you can't just buy juice to counter it that bot punching is now a call out to the assault to try and stop it. It seems bad, but it is actually kind of fun for bot players; it makes it so that bot players need to pay attention to the whole team, their map control to not let their bots get clobbered with over pushing, and even letting a wave of bots get through to let them be punched by your team. It really forces bot players to up their game because it becomes about bot CONTROL and not just mindlessly walking forward and killing bots as deep into the lane as you can all game long.

As a bot player, that is what I tell myself to seem more important :lol:
  10. woyldman

woyldman New Member

As a slayer class, other slayers punching bots immediately tells me that they are bad and that they have to use juice as a crutch to win. When they kill 2-5 people with their juice, 95% of the time they'll run back to the middle and carry on melee-ing bots again. They literally pad their K/D and if they don't push up, they are doing jack all.

As a slayer player, that is what I tell myself to seem better than juicing randies ;)
  11. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

He removed me cuz' I wasn't cool.
  12. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Why use 50 words when you can use 5? Don't respond to bk it is his downy speaking.