Mines can be stacked

Discussion in 'Support!' started by doomrater, January 18, 2014.

1. doomrater

doomrater Active Member

Is this intentional? I thought something was weird when I told my 50+ combat fabbers to build a string of mines.... they all laid identical mines on top of each other, resulting in 50 stacked mines each row.
  2. thetdawg3191

thetdawg3191 Active Member

was it T2s being stacked on top of T1s? if so, its not neccecrily a feature, but we've come to accept it all the same.
  3. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

I believe he means the new explosive mine built by the combat fabber, not the metal extractors.
  4. Dementiurge

Dementiurge Post Master General

They probably shouldn't be doing that on their own.
    But I do love stacking mines together!
    There's something special about a dense pile of explosives...
  5. AyanZo

AyanZo Active Member

If I recall, mines don't work, well at least not for me, I chased an enemy com though my mine field and he danced happily though it undamaged.
  6. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

haha ayan thast pretty tragic
  7. doomrater

doomrater Active Member

I didn't get any topic reply notification! Tragic. Anyway, yEah I mean the explosive mines built by the combat fabber. Just select a bunch of them and tell them to build a mine. They'll build n mines stacked on each other where n is the number of fabbers you selected.
  8. benipk

benipk New Member

Are you referencing Aunty Jack? :p Old Aussie comedy show where there was a sketch about "Dancing through the minefield..."

Duplicating mines would be expensive, but nice in terms of overkill for taking out high-HP units. Does sound like a bug however, and I'm sure it'll be sorted in time. Many things used to be stackable!