Making the most of Mods

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by tatsujb, March 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/making-the-most-of-mods.57013/

Therein I encourage players that are new to mods to try out your mods!
    (more precisely : just about every existing mod there is that works for the current build)
    In this thread we can come together and agree on what mods should or shouldn't be there and more generally what is to become of that thread.

Currently the lack of replies there is leading to that thread shying away to the bottom of the forum.

I think it disserves more visibility (e.g. a sticky)but maybe that's just me.

wasn't it Neutrino who said something around the lines of mods will be this game's traction?

he did pick up (with day-Z, FAF, minecraft, skyrim and the likes) on how nowadays mods are the leading factor in what makes a game's longevity and often times, enjoyability.
    Last edited: March 3, 2014
  2. tatsujb

guys these are your mods, have you got nothing to say about this? go on, be prideful, the devs themselves said mods should be what PA is all about, time to make a bang in the community!
  3. comham

comham Active Member

There's not much to shout about yet afaict, just simple but useful interface mods. Call me when we get new units, biomes and TC's.
  4. tatsujb

should I be changing the name of that thread? for some reason it's not picking up popularity.

perhaps if I called it "MODS ARE AWESOME!"

Any name ideas?
  5. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Please don't make posts in multiple forums that simply link back to one another.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.