Major is mia

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, May 10, 2014.

1. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

I noticed that too right off the bat. He does almost full damage bridge to bridge
  2. mjrbatou

mjrbatou New Member

What's going on, gentlemen? Things are going rather well here in Zimbabwe. The internet still really sucks, so no MNC anytime soon unfortunately. I really miss playing with a few of you badasses(Lead <3), but I haven't given up hope that I'll get a chance to play again before they shut the servers down. Here in Zim, I get to fix peoples computers all day, and when I'm not doing that I'm programming the rest of the time, it really is pretty sweet.
    notgunkedcontrol and feedle like this.
  3. mjrbatou

mjrbatou New Member

And someone needs to tell the British Beast that the local "Plant Life" is flourishing here. With prices the way they are, you can enjoy the "Herbal Remedies" for as little as $5 a portion lol.
    notgunkedcontrol and feedle like this.
  4. feedle

feedle Post Master General

nice to hear from you again.. your bro said no word from you at all and hes on your ps3 steady...
    if you ever get on mnc any time no matter what connection hit us up.
    pubs are never the same without you
  5. thegemicide

thegemicide Active Member

I am not speaking to you!!!! no phone call, no text,no e-mail, not even a postcard!!!!! well young man when you get home consider yourself grounded.........

Buddy so glad to here all is well inyour new life, like feedle said if ever you get toaster internet we all know it works, i have been running it for years lol. come and say hi, Roll a fat one and stare up at that night sky horizon for me MJR miss the hell out of ya!! Take care my friend and stay in touch if ya cano_O
    feedle likes this.