LOSING 101: Brad's Schooling folks RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by BradNicholson, June 9, 2014.

1. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

This needs to be Brads new profile picture. It'll be great
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Oh! Well Welcome! It isn't the most generous thing I ever saw them do, but t'was mighty generous.

If you aren't good, I know you are capable of working on improvement in extreme adversity, you come from SMNC after all. Just watch some videos, remember to do bulk army production, lots of metal collection planetwide, lots of long lines of power generators, lots of factories to spend every drop of metal because blue bar storage is just wasted metal and you should never waste when you can overspend. Also, after you quickly get 6 combat units early game, possibly 1 fast scout of some kind, make sure to hit your opponent's early builder/mexes/first factory/pgens if that is what you find. Just breaking one of these puts him back far, he falls behind exponentially in build time, or he loses the income to expand exponentially, which really hurts him all game.

Maybe even join a clan if you dont mind that. Just have fun, what a lucky break lol.
  3. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

I'll try that, but I'm going to London for at least a month soon and won't be bringing my Desktop down with me, so no PA until summer is over after this week D: