1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

My guess is that they are working on backend/engine stuff and the loop function is in the list of "small" stuff that will be implemented once the base systems are "completed". It makes no sense to implement small stuff like this when you know you're gonna rework the system it is based on.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

yea but for example, there's talks from Neutrino saying the UI is going to be redone, you don't wanna miss adding it in now, because from the point of view of the UI, the loop button is at the bottom of the pyramid, you just can't tack it on.
    hvjnbh.jpg
  3. ulciscor

ulciscor Active Member

Don't panic, You're not alone. Loop function would be a great benefit, especially since you don't have to upgrade the factorys like supcom.
  4. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Exactly, so let them re-do it before you accuse them of leaving out something out m'kay? Or are you trying to say that Uber is so clueless that they've completely forgotten about Repeat Build despite having themselves implemented it into another game they've created AND with all the continued badgering on the forum about it?

Mike
  5. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Yea some of these things just seem SOOOO obvious to me it doesn't even come to my mind.

Better to be safe than sorry : Uber, that feature is a MUST!
  6. Culverin

Culverin Post Master General

I think everybody is expecting it to be given.
    Wasn't that feature in TA already?

It didnt' even make it into the suggestions list :p