looking for people to duke it out on homewold RM

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by tatsujb, April 16, 2015.

1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

who's in?

just had a six player match i defeated two dudes and another guy defeated everybody else then obliterated me.

it's still pretty buggy (what type of bugs? well sometimes it doesn't give you the race you picked there can be lag and crashes (though I've yet to experience crashes)), but it's still alot of fun. balance is being actively worked on by the devs

seeing hiigaran clash with tiidan, kushan with vagyr.

lots of fun.

no meta exists yet so if you fancy yourself a genius, come and create it by whooping everyone's butt.
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Can you play as the HW1 side? I've got RM and completed 1 and working through HW2 however I really *hate* the ****** tech tree bullshit in 2. Multiple upgrades for multiple systems on multiple ships + you have to build every bay type. You can spend all your RSS on upgrades and not make any units & you don't get the resources at the end of a battle unless you sit there are gather it all.

I'm now remembering why I didn't get on with HW2 the first time. Also the story makes absolutely 0 sense, why are we relearning all this from scratch and what's happened to the Hiigaran's entire defence forces?

If it's HW2 based then I'll be totally useless. I'm very good at HW1 and also at Cataclysm (the original can be made to work ok on Windows 7 at least- that also has tech but it's a bit less intrusive than in HW2 and at least there's some logic to the story).
  3. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

title says "homework"

lel
    stuart98, websterx01 and cdrkf like this.
  4. tatsujb

of course!!
    yeah who wouldn't want some homework??? :D
    stuart98, xankar and cdrkf like this.
  5. xankar

xankar Post Master General

Depends on the time (since you might be playing when i'm asleep) but i'm definitely down for some matches.
  6. tatsujb

it so occurs I'm hosting right now!
    xankar likes this.
  7. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

You could try asking Orb, he was pretty excited for it and could probably use a new buddy to go against. You'd have to bother him on Steam or TS though.
  8. tatsujb

Orb?
  9. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

This guy: link.

He was a very good PA player when he still played, but now he usually hangs out in the Other Games channel on the Realm TS.

Edit: Also enjoys SupCom and Spring games.
  10. tatsujb

thanks for the referral!