Looking for a Troll..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, July 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeeelf

eeeelf New Member

Re: Ooooohhhhh, this should work..

Our winner !
  2. natedoggcata

natedoggcata Member

Re: Ooooohhhhh, this should work..

WE HAVE A WINNER!
  3. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback New Member

qu4ckers is the guy you want.
  4. thipp

thipp New Member

I am praying this is an elaborate attempt to snag people who active troll the community. I honestly can't see any other reason, Scathis. It just doesn't make any sense to me or anyone else, unless you're going for some revers CoD psychology, in which case we don't want the kind of players it would bring in.

Step back, I got 3 years of /b/ experience. I gotcha covered.
  5. v3lo

v3lo New Member

Awww.
    I don't mean to disappoint you dear beloved Uber fanboys but I don't own a Xbox. :oops:

On a brighter note..
    Add this to Super Crossfire and you got me silenced. You're on the right path (finally).
  6. kopikatsu

kopikatsu New Member

No. It's horrible and I have yet to play a 5v5 game in Turbocross. The vast majority of matches have been 3v4 or 4v3. It definitely would not work for SC.
  7. thebigpill

thebigpill Well-Known Member

You do know this isn't Generic Shooter: The Space Marine?
  8. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

I happen to think that all these "trolls" on the forums lately are just trying to prove they are good at it because of this casting call.
  9. v3lo

v3lo New Member

Well, sad to hear.
    We should bare in mind that Turbocross ain't as popular as Super Crossfire though. After all, I highly appreciate that they appear to start working on this problem and try to get things working.

Yea.. no. I've never played this game (SMNC).
    Next.
  10. thebigpill

thebigpill Well-Known Member

What I meant to say was that those things would never work in SC because it isn't your run-of-the-mill shooter. It's a MOBA/shooter. Leaving should never be encouraged in a MOBA and join-in-progress would be very hard to pull off.
  11. mrreid

mrreid Member

Who wouldn't pass up the opportunity to ruin the reputation of two companies at once?
  12. kenny007

kenny007 New Member

I'm assuming this is for Kotaku? They had a similar anonymous Q&A thread a week or so ago where readers could ask a Gamestop employee (or equivalent) questions about their day to day and specifics about game trading. Sounds like the next big thing in this strange new feature of theirs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.