lol, t2 bots suck

Discussion in 'Balance Discussions' started by killerkiwijuice, October 4, 2015.

1. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

In mi opinion the T2 bot is more for special fight and not a main front army. All bot have a special ability slammer go under water, BlueHawk high DPS land and orbital, Gil-E intercept tactical missile and kill some air, locust Is good to run into undefended base.

I see the bot more like a strategique unit.
  2. stylisticsagittarius

stylisticsagittarius Active Member

the only tweak bots could use would be that the sniper bot would also be able to target air(land priority).
    And the missile bot would priority target orbital above anything else (since you always send them along with other units by the time the missile would hit a target the target is long destroyed).

Further then this i say what every logical person says here. bots are not tanks it is wrong to think they would be evenly matched.
    tank= base and army vs army assault
    bot= utillity and raiding
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

gil-e´s DO shoot air ..
  4. amphok

amphok Member

i would like to see a real buff to the sniper bot, that's it
  5. stylisticsagittarius

No they don't i just tested it.
    when they fire and air happens to be in the way they destroy it but if gil-e is targeted by only air they will not shoot back.
  6. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

http://pa-db.com/unit/bot_sniper
    look at weapon 1: "Targets: Air, Orbital"
    I think you didn't notice it because it takes a while for the weapon to target the fast moving air units. If the air units fly over or past them then I don't think they do a good job at shooting them. Try parking the air units next to some Gil-Es and they should start firing after a few seconds.
  7. stylisticsagittarius

that's exactly what i did and they didn't start firing...
    not at fighters not at bombers, nothing air.
    if they actually would shoot air then there coulb be a ground defence vs zeus air titan.

same with purpose for rocket bots to prioritize orbital above anything else