Life after MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, March 6, 2013.

1. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Exactly, so if you don't mind filling your game with loud kids and cheaters, p2w is actually a really decent way to go. Look at league and maplestory, success built on making the games as friendly to the whims of children as possible. While league doesn't really have p2w, you only have to look at their behavioral system to know who controls the game. You can be reported, you case can be decided, and you can be banned, without a Riot employee or even an adult ever seeing said case.

Who loves this model? Kids who are angry at the loss they just suffered, they can log onto that tribunal and punish everyone who doesn't play as well as they think they should, and if the player didn't perform perfectly, the punishment is "justified".

I don't really blame them, if your game is filled with angry screaming teenagers, I wouldn't want them contacting my customer support department to report trolls either.
  2. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Anything is better than MNC because I'm playing a new game with overly-priced content.

Amen.