Lets talk about gaming mentality.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by violetania, September 2, 2015.

1. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

Hmm, I fail to stay calm when playing games..... as evidenced by numerous holes in my desk and broken items in my bin... I shall therefore be leaving no advice here.

:oops:
    Nicb1, stuart98, violetania and 3 others like this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

It's your excitable nature and extreme sarcasm that make such a great steamer though :p

Staying calm is overrated imo.
    wpmarshall likes this.
  3. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

I'm excitable? o_O
  4. cdrkf

That was my impression from some of your double casts... Like the one that turned to scones. Maybe excitable is the wrong word...
  5. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Hahaha you guys make me crack up!!!! Esp @Alpha2546, I'll definitely be talking to @xankar more now I know he like to talk dirty ;) Hahah! Jokes I'm not a pervert i promise.

Also @elodea .... I can't beat anyone for crap how am I going to beat clopse?! =P Rawr! ^.^

I wonder how many of you actually just game in your panties or jocks... or naked.... not sure my stream would appreciate it if I just turned up one day shirtless..... and I have a feeling I'm going to get very chubby with all this pizza and nom nom eating <3 Tehe

All for a good cause though!!!!
    Anyways, thanks a lot everyone for your advice!!!! I'll try it all out and hopefully I won't get sick over a game again! <3 love you guys!!!!

P.s. you guys all seem to have so much confidence and Rawr! I'm jelly <3

Edit: totally forgot to say, next time I vs all of you I will be imagining you all in your underwear or on the toilet so I hope you feel violated ;)
  6. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

Rawr
    stuart98, cptconundrum and violetania like this.
  7. xankar

xankar Post Master General

Nah, men like to show off their manliness. It'll be more like you being violated mentally ;)
  8. violetania

What the hell ewwwww!!!!!!!!! Xankar you're a kid!!!! Stop talking like a filthy adult DX besides, imagining them in their underwear can't be that bad, you bits will be covered! =P

The real question is how do I know what you guys look like in the first place ;) now you can start feeling exposed Haha!!
    Alpha2546, stuart98 and dom314 like this.
  9. billthebluebot

billthebluebot Active Member

this might not be relevant at all here, but when i get stressed i go and draw skulls, robots n muscly men, sometimes all three with a muscly skull-faced male cyborg if im in a hurry.
    you seemed curious, so yeah i do play like an Olympian, and i know for a fact that 100% of my real life friends that play PA are usually not wearing pants at least.
    violetania and dom314 like this.
  10. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

Vodka. The answer to all ailments is vodka. You can even get away with telling the folks watching you it's water.

I keep a bottle of vodka behind my monitor for this purpose, especially if I have a sore throat. Works great.

Or if you want something with a little more flavour, a good Canadian rye whiskey is fantastic. Get one of them Costco solo cups, fill it 3/4 full of ice and then 1/2 full of whiskey and you'll be good to go for a couple games at least.
  11. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

I play my best when I am 40 hours and 6 monsters in on a Netflix marathon
    nosebreaker, andreasgg, cdrkf and 3 others like this.
  12. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I look a lot like this.
    [​IMG]
  13. xankar

xankar Post Master General

I could've looked like that, but instead of a manly body, I chose a sexy voice ;)

:p
  14. violetania

I'm not going to lie, his face kinda looks like alphas, like a lot ish. Hahaha <3
    Well I can't wait to paly you then capt ;) jokes! Tehe

And bank your voice is amazing it's so menacing!!!!!

And I agree alcohol is amazing and I can't believe people actually are naked in their homes. Wow!!!! I've probably talked to someone while they were naked ewwww!!!! Hahaha oh dear =P
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. cdrkf

They could be naked right now.....!

Mind you, if you think about it, everyone is naked under their clothing all the time....

Edit, ok I'll stop trying to weird you out now violet! Sorry :)
    stuart98, xankar and violetania like this.
  16. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

17. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

Here you have me, for your imagination...

[​IMG]
    violetania likes this.
  18. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

During your other games with them was the person a good sport? friendly? or did they trashtalk ya?
  19. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

Damn that is filled with much wisdom.
  20. violetania

Oh no, they're super duper nice to me! Which is why i don't get it, i can beat them, they're really nice.... what on earth am iscared of =P heh, oh well >.<