League Of Legends

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, April 26, 2011.

1. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Knave your getting better hang in there!
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I promise, not everybody from NC is a dumbass hick.

Subbz, haven't been on in a minute. I'll be back soon though. Is Knave part of the crew now?
  3. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Nah, I'm not really part of the crew, Subs has just been nice enough to try to tutor me and get me past the point where I'm making lots of mistakes. Trying to find a character that works for me. Tried nunu last night and liked everything about him except the part where I felt like I couldn't damage anyone enough to be a threat, especially at a higher level.

Sorry I left so suddenly last night, I ended up having some unexpected company show up and I didn't want to be rude and have them watch me play LoL all night.
  4. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

You sure post alot for someone on vacation
  5. Undercover_Thudercat

Yeah the internet still exists where I'm at. ****in crazy vacation, am I right?

Knave, we need an AD carry for our team. Try ashe, caitlyn, tristana, or sivir. That would give us a good ranked team balance once you get the hang of the game.

DiabolicaD - Tank (Singed)
    Clownface - Jungle (Shaco)
    HI IM SNARF - Support (Zilean)
    Subberz - AP Carry (Morgana)
    Knave - AD Carry (?)

Nunu's not really supposed to deal out a ton of damage end game aside from his ult. As a tanky char, your job is really just to protect the squishies and stun people who come out too far so that Morgana, the AD carry, and Shaco can all rape their face. If you're an AD carry, though, like Ashe, your job is just farming early game so that at the end of the game you're pooping on everybody.
  6. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I've liked what I played of Ashe so far but I don't think I'm nearly ready to be playing in anything ranked in this game yet, I'm only level 11. I guess I'll focus on the AD champs though and see which one I like best. I've tried Trist some and like her(just can't get used to using her ultimate correctly, I keep trying to target them for damage and end up blowing them out of range and they get away..)

I'll look at the others as they come along. I've got some RP from the "being a good summoner thing" so maybe I'll try them out as they become free and see what I like and stick with ashe for the moment to get used to the playstyle.

...also kinda surprised how much I enjoy this game. It's compelling(even when I'm getting my *** handed to me like I was as Leona last night) and I keep wanting to play it for hours at a time. Might be my new go-to game.
  7. Undercover_Thudercat

Specifically range AD is what the team needs. It's fine if you're nowhere near ready; I'm not, and neither is DiabolicalD...and he is really good. Subz and Clownface still carry us, even though Diabolical is getting really solid. But the team needs a range AD very bad. Caitlyn can be lethal if used right. Ashe, graves, trist, Sivir (I rarely see a good sivir though), etc....all good. But if you get a range AD carry, you'll be laning with me, your support :D
  8. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Snarf ive been learning ad carrys because morg is starting to get boring :lol: i can also jungle now and Dia can carry as singed now a days you've been gone to long!

Edit: We still need a team name
  9. Undercover_Thudercat

Yeah but I've been doing a lot of reading up on the LoL forums - in a ranked game, the meta game absolutely requires a ranged AD carry for endgame.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I used to be able to play Urgot when I played, if that'll help. He sucks late game, though.
  11. Undercover_Thudercat

Urgot's a great early game harass champ, but hard to use well late game. Some champs are meant to shine more in early game, though.

That being said, we don't need a bruiser/fighter at all, especially a squishy one. I doubt anybody on these forums can play shaco as well as clownface, either. He's a BALLER.

Deadpool, what's your LoL name? Add HI IM SNARF and Subberz. Both of us will be happy to help you figure it out...but I'd pick a different hero. Urgot is one of the harder champs.
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

RealDeadpoolFTW. Some asshat took DeadpoolFTW. I haven't played in like a month, though, and my skills have likely melted away.
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

When I get back I'll add you...well get you a cheap ad carry and start teaching you the way of the warrior. Ashe is on 350 I believe, and she's a balled if used right.
  14. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I should be on after work tonight to play some more. Enjoying Ashe a lot so I'm going to pick up sivir and try her too. Though I'm having trouble deciding between ashes utility with hawkshot or sivirs ult buff.

A lot of best ad carry lists have corki listed, have any of you tried him? He looks interesting but hes a bit expensive to buy on a whim to try. Any thoughts on kog maw? Didn't like trist too much but did like the rocket jump to get away from being chased.
  15. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Koggy is squishy as hell, but deals pretty nice damage to tanky chars and chars in general. Plus his ult is awesome, from what I remember.
  16. Undercover_Thudercat

All of the ad carries are imba late game when played right. If I were to list them based on how hard they are to play, I'd list them as

Caitlyn - dat range...really good with my fav support champ, too bc I have the best single target slow and speed up in the game

Vayne - very short range but awesome early game DMg

Ashe - her slow plus my slow. They don't run from nothin.

Kog maw - dat range and dat tank wastage. I get an early death fire...anti tank item so the two of us would waste the tank and be really good against a Ta ky support champ like allistar or taric.

Graves - I just love that Dow generator move....sooooo sick.

I don't care for sivir much. Never seem one do exceptionally well, but I've yet to play a ranked game so who knows. Ultimately, just keep playing the free ones till younfind one that clicks with both your playing style and with zilean in your lane. We just gotta test synergies. Mybsupport champ doesn't heal, but can sped you up, slow the enemy down, do massive early game harass DMg, and can revive you when you die, denyingnthe other team a kill. Keep that in mind when picking, as the ad carry stays in lane with the support for the first 20 minutes.
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Snarf, are you typing on a phone today? Your random letters placed into words somewhat offend my slight OCD.
  18. Undercover_Thudercat

Ipad. It's killing me. Unfortunately, this is me until Jan 4th.
  19. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Vayne also eats tanks for breakfast snarf she's super fun to play

Kogmaw is possible the biggest pain to lane against besides graves, knave he has infinite distance pretty much and he can also go ap (a better buy than leona imo to late now though)
  20. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

BORING
    UN FOLLOW
    who uses twitter?