King of the Alpha

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by oxide246, September 15, 2013.

1. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

2. hvhp

hvhp Member

Ah, i'd love to watch it but i gotta go test some new floor standing speakers today :)

Dali Ikon Mk2 6's, Tannoy Revolution DC6T SE's or Paradigm Monitor 9's

If im feeling like its worth it i may upgrade to Proac D18's or Paradigm Studio 60's but there like £2K as opposed to £1K for the others that are a lot more reasonably priced.

Its an hard job but someones gotta do it :)

Back on subjest, GOOD LUCK NEPTUNIO ;)
  3. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Cool story bro
    hahapants and cwarner7264 like this.
  4. hvhp

hvhp Member

Cheers, glad you like it, You sarcastic w...... haha ;)

Seen as you seemed so interested, I brought the Dali Ikon 6 MK2's and they are hands down better than the 2 grand speakers and even as good as some of the 3 grand range. I cannot explain how good these speakers are! Clarity, Fidelity, Separation of sounds, Reproduction of sound, Tight, Just EVERYTHING is amazing on these! If you get chance listen to these, DO IT! Everything is like listening to it for the first time again! Not that the MP3 generation know anything about sound quality though but im a self confessed audiophile for 20 years+ so to be blown away like this, You gotta realise HOW good these are :)

Back to subject, Who won?

AND BETA IS OUT :) And i saw mechwarrior online as been released AND Incognita had an awesome update! WHat a day i got in front of me today :)

BTW, I'm the king of sarcasm so sit back down leopard man! :p
  5. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

I think enough time has passed to not spoil this... very sorry if this is a spoiler for someone, but this must be heard!

ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNIO! KING OF THE ALPHA!

Your name shall be passed down from generation to generation! Congratulations to our very first King!

http://pa-tournaments.com/tournament/64?fromRound=4&resultsTo=6

However... a word of advice... be careful, there may be people coming after that crown of yours..