Kickstarter rewards

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by blknitemn, March 3, 2014.

1. blknitemn

blknitemn New Member

Did those get sent out already? I think I moved without updating my shipping information and such and just wanted to make sure it hasnt been sent out over the past few months. Also where can I update that?
  2. Devak

Devak Post Master General

pretty sure it's gonna be shipped at release, not Gamma.
  3. blknitemn

blknitemn New Member

Awesome. Email support to update the shipping address?
  4. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

Do it here: https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyAccount

But I doubt you need rush.

I'd be flabbergasted if there weren't a flurry of emails closer to shipment time imploring people to ensure their contact details are up-to-date.
  5. Ringworm

Ringworm Active Member

There will be emails sent out to confirm shipping addresses etc, before goods get sent. No doubt hundreds of backers have moved house since kickstarter, or been sent elsewhere by their employers, or their government :eek:
  6. BradNicholson

BradNicholson Uber Employee Uber Alumni

We won't be shipping the majority of rewards until the game ships.
  7. reynmatter

reynmatter New Member

Sorry for posting randomly here I am having issues with searching for things. Is there a way to change what is in my kickstarter bundle? I am a $100 backer and would like to (if possible) remove some of my items in order to get another key. Sorry for any inconvenience I know there was an email to finalize the pledge but I dont know if there are any possible last minute changes. Thank you.
  8. wheeledgoat

wheeledgoat Well-Known Member

heh - came here with just this question and BAM. here it is. lmao.

i, too am a $100 backer and was just reviewing the tier bundle. I do [vaguely] remember picking out a tshirt oh, so long ago... but I had forgotten about the "three pack miniatures" - are they still in the plans?? are they gonna be commanders? or are they random, in which case I'll prolly wind up with 3 dox. :(
  9. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

KS says:
  10. wheeledgoat

so still in the plans, eh? neato.

3-4" tall....which would made Lego men about the right proportion to be doxes (~1/4 the height). All I need is about 30-40 lego men that look like doxes, and an Uber Cannon....
  11. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

It's an uncertain world but there would be hell to pay if they reneged on any of the KS rewards.
  12. wheeledgoat

i kinda half expected a shift in the rewards, and honestly it wouldn't upset me at all. feels like it was so long ago!!

though I think you're right - pretty safe bet there's some fans out there that are counting on & looking forward to each & every item! "hell to pay" indeed.