Kckzi Privates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by kckzi, March 31, 2011.

1. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Stipulation 7. Also, we only had 3 people in our party... 2 in the game. Not every allstar player is on my friends list, just bad match making.
    Last edited: April 1, 2011
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Huh? :?
  3. F5in

F5in New Member

ok
  4. I Kant Spall

I Kant Spall New Member

don't quote things you don't understand. a team of six is not a party of six. I have never played MNC in a party... ever. you can PM Bonecrusher and ask about that game, and he will tell you that a host migration led half his team to get booted after bringing my team's moneyball down to 10 %. if you have an axe to grind with me, take it to PM or something instead of relying on your own misinformation.
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

Hey, just quoting what was said. I don't even know who you are so why would I have an "axe to grind" (wat) with you?
    Regardless, your opinion is now degraded because you think people aren't allowed to have fun while playing in parties.
  6. Organous

Organous Member

Guys, you're starting to get personal here. I'm trying to be more lenient on things that could be playful banter, but as soon as you start to delegitimize someone's opinion that you put into his mouth (I don't recall him saying people can't have fun in parties), I get concerned. Bring it down.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

feedle should sign up for some private matches i think.
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

:lol: Don't be a hypocrite.. I am someone who plays against parties by myself constantly.. I know it's a bitch and gets annoying, but I'll still play a few matches and don't complain on the forums. Especially when the complaining is useless and just de-rails a thread encouraging people who are new/don't play customs to get better. If playing in a game against 6 all star pros is enough to turn you off from playing highly balanced and competitive games, then it may be for the best.

Anyway, the matches were fun last night. The hosts were both pretty good for me although I heard they weren't so much for everyone else. Makes me wonder if I should test out my host for you guys.. Teams were fun, and played with a bunch of new players that I haven't really played with. It felt like a top tier game though, and I would definitely like to get some new players in the game to teach them the ways.
  9. F5in

F5in New Member

He does think that, though. Anyone that uses the word "Pubstomping" thinks that.
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Hey! Guess What! Are You Ready For This! I Hope This Will Bring The Thread Back On-Topic! Also I Made The Starting Letter All Caps!

Include me in these private matches where we play a private game with other people who are playing a private game! Did I make enough sense?! Maybe cents?
  11. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

I still play TF2 and complain about the same. I'm not going to make apologies for calling out cheaters and exploiters or raging at idiots wasting valuable player slots with their stupidity (not directing this at anyone, just speaking in general terms about the randomness of pub games). I complain because I care. :|

EDIT: but you're right, I liked me better playing TF2 too. I think MNC stresses me out too much.
  12. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Kckzi's privates were excellent tonight. :cool:

Even if I only played two games because I was DRUNK.
  13. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

We need to have someone else host next time. I zoomed in twice every time I tried to quickscope lol. I did quite terrible (its not like a good host would have made a difference for me anyway! haha)

GG's.
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Somebody will always experience lag problems, and it does depend what class you play. It seemed okay for me, but there were people on my team talking about the lag as well.
  15. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Tasty...
  16. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Yah. Trust me, I have plenty thick skin. And to be honest, all of the criticism I got from you and Miracle last time I played with you has made me 200x better of a competitive assassin that I have been in the past.

But you really do need to learn how to deliver criticism, man.

"OMG wow did you just do that? We kick people off teams for that!"

Is much different than "See what you did there? Don't do it; here's why."

I'm not saying that you're an elitist bastard, but criticising in the former way makes you come off that way.

Anyway, sign me up. I'm definitely wanting to get into more privates and more competitive play.

GT: HI IM SNARF
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Sorry, but I can't play privates with you tonight. I am committed to Boostvention. Have fun without me. :)
  18. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Offer still valid.
  19. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

These privates should be sticked......
  20. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member