K/D IS RUBBISH MONEY RULES

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by tezmac, August 28, 2010.

1. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

Yeah i never got that either, but the game totally promotes K/D padding though you can't really blame people for looking at it.

But yeah, a (few) additionals stat that actually showed you helped win the game rather then run around chasing pros would be nice.
  2. Tango217

Tango217 New Member

I don't think a high k/d is bad. I have a 4.0 k/d and still rising and more than 90% of the time I am number one on my team (the 10% is because of good supports who get lots of money). I use the money typically for turrets and I also lane push and hit the money ball. So having a high k/d doesn't mean that your hurting the team at all.
  3. southsidesox24

southsidesox24 New Member

There is a breakdown of bots killed and hazards used and stuff after the matches. You just need to press one of the triggers on the post game screen...
  4. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

If you are sitting in your base as a sniper to pad your k/d then your ratio IS crap. If you push the lanes and take a forward position and hold it... then good for you.

Earlier tonight my team of three played another very well organized team of either 4 or 5 players. When they quit, I was sitting on 20/4. Each of my deaths was the end of a kill streak that gave me a lot of extra money.

Here's the thing... sometimes it's better to die and get the job done instead of running away from a death like a coward because it will mess up your ratio. Once they fix pro's hurting the ball this might make more sense to you if you're smart.

Also as long as local games that have less than 6 people count for stats, then ratios don't matter. The highest 'legit' kill count player before the hackers came along was padding his score killing player two over and over.