Just Icemen Vs. Hotshots?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Pharcide, April 5, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

The idea was from "Pirates Vs. Ninja dodgeball" which I was jazzed about and turned out to be a steaming pile...
  2. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

How about Pink and Purple?

Either that or have some sort of green.

In fact, no, if there was some sort of normal free-for-all match, then I guess you could choose what colour you wanted, really.
  3. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

I want there to be a lumberjack
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

You guys are starting to understand the development process of how we settled on these colors. Letting people pick random colors just doest work in a team vs team atmosphere where you need to instantly identify your opponent.
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Well, you can hold on to the two team colors and still give the players some slightly individualized characters. One option would be to let them choose tattoos, symbols and ads to put on their character.

Maybe the best players could get 'contracts' with fictional companies and wear small ads on their equipment like a racing driver. The better you play the more ads you collect. The fictional contract could also be used for ranking. You could collect the contracts in your profile, together with trophies and stuff.

You could even make the advertisement contracts a long-term strategic element. For example if you get good contracts with Spnk their drinks give you 10-15% more juice points for picking up their drinks. Or an Achilles Eye Implants contract gives you a larger zoom with the sniper rifle, aptilube lets you run faster, GobiNumb makes you more resilient against damage, hitclip sponsors slightly larger magazines for their players, Total Recoil a slightly improved fire rate, the sunglasses bring you extra 'career points' you can invest in better future contracts...

That would make for a nice DLC package and would probably work with whatever you guys have planned as career modus. :)
  6. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

I can definitely understand how teams are needed for crossfire, but for blitz I think that teams are not as necessary...and it would be cool to do something like customize the color of your armor for such modes...but definitely unnecessary
  7. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Free for all Death Match will come in eventually.

Attached Files:

• FFA.png
      FFA.png
      File size:
      540.4 KB
      Views:
  8. MrMusikal

MrMusikal New Member

how do you do that justin?
  9. TheJustinIsALie

Any high quality image editor should do, I change the Hue/saturation of the picture.
  10. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

It looks amazingly like a printout we have on the wall of the assault guy in a bunch of different color combinations.
  11. TheJustinIsALie

It makes a good signature
  12. MrMusikal

MrMusikal New Member

thats awsome
    If I could give you an award I would...
    but you should do with a gigantic
    COOKIE!!!
  13. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Very nice masking there Justin! I like!