Jumping leads to fatigue SKILL > Jump Mashing

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Strungouts, September 11, 2010.

1. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I think I've figured out the problem. You seem to not remember any post that doesn't directly deal with you, and you tend to offer up flawed excuses and apologetics. This is your third use of the same sort of line in that I always argue/put down the game/whatever. Whether it's convenience, ignorance or fanboyism, you're coming up with ad hominem attacks on top of flawed reasoning.

Example 1: I don't play a lot of shooters. Now, if it were just me, that would be an awesome argument. However, I am atypical for MNC in my disinterest in shooters. I am not atypical in my experiences of lag and issues you are now trying to chalk up to player skill.

Player skill would also be more accurate if I was losing a lot. Coming from a limited background in shooters, I'm still nearing a 1.4 K/D ratio. Is that stellar? No, there are people with K/Ds of 3 and higher, and that's impressive. But I kill more than I get killed with a decent amrgin of error, even counting my "noob" days. I'm about to break on to the top 500 for earnings, and I have a gajillion assists and bot kills.

I was able to rapidly learn this game and play to success. The implied notion that a complaint must come from lack of skill or poor performance is asinine.

In short, the logic is flawed. You also attempt to make it about me, even though it's patently clear these issues are persistent within the boards and on the game itself. And yes, when I see a poor argument, I will argue it. It appears this offends you personally. While that's unfortunate, it's neither my fault nor my problem.

In fact, I have largely positive interactions with people here. If you want better interactions, try more reasonable arguments.