1. Blatant Troll

Blatant Troll New Member

Firstly, I only have a 0.8 K/D (it's not much, but I'm pretty proud of it). Secondly, why the hell would I pay 20 bucks to get better at a video game? Thirdly, if I did take those lessons, why would you be teaching me the wrong thing? :|

On topic, I think the jump pads are fine as is. $50 is not that much, and if you die forgetting that the jump pad isn't activated at start (which I have done A LOT on LazeRazor), that's your own dang fault.
  2. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

Jump pads are fine the way they are. IMHO
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Ignore the moron guys, the guy who made this topic is just a lonely troll. Leave him to reply to himself in a little world under his bridge. If any of you have a dog an could leave some dog food out for him as it is winter an he will be low on troll food, thanks for your help guys.
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

How bout I just leave my dog out instead? She's gettin a bit expensive.
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Wow that would be amazing, thanks for your support.
  6. Sah

Sah New Member

Peachy, I love you so hard. So....so hard.

The sad thing is that even with the humour I kind of agree with this. Perhaps instead of taxation or something, it should be that jump-pads only work for you and your team mates.

Furthermore, you should only be allowed to buy one jump pad per game, which would force your team to contribute to the effort. The only class I feel really deserve to skimp out on buying jump pads is the Gunner, who is almost useless without his duelies. Assassins are also useless without the Katana, but they can at least farm bots fast enough to get the Katana at a reasonable rate.
  7. Sah

Sah New Member

Also: I NEVER SEE YOU ON ANYMORE. OR WORSE, PLAYING CRAP OPS. HETERIC HOW DARE YOU?
  8. Sah

Sah New Member

...Wait wait wait wait wait....are you that guy that was dickriding Chaos so hard when we were in a party and I was talking smack to him?

Hahahahaha omg you gotta be that guy. Kor told me you were going on about how I trash talk a lot. I've known Chaos longer than you've been playing MNC, bucko, so you can suck on a Pony and learn to tell the difference between smacking between friends and actual flaming.
  9. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

:?
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

WTF? R U kidding me?

This is what people are bitching about?
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yes, unfortunately, that seems to be the case at the moment my friend.