Juice rushing in overtime seriously ruins this game :/

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Diablohead, October 28, 2010.

1. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Better then now, at least. Enforces bots as a main aspect of the game.

I don't know about ignoring turrents, but they shouldn't be as insignificant as they are now.
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Haha. As soon as OT starts, these spawn:

5 Bouncers.
    20 Gremlins.
    20 Buzzers.
    5 Gapshots.
    10 Scramblers.
    10 Blackjacks.
    20 Slims.

All. At. Once. In addition to the Jackbots, of course.

I would LOVE this. It would be bot havoc on steroids.
  3. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

:shock:

YES. If it's possible, they should let you customize bot spawns in overtime during private matches.

See? FUN. :mrgreen:
  4. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

Can i search for public games that don't have overtime? Iv never played a private match in my life.
  5. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

LAWL :lol:

No.
  6. dredd

dredd Member

I'd love to know when you get on because i get on at all times of the day and IM THE ONYL ONE USEING A MIC so the "Get a better communication system down" doesent really work well.....no logic there
  7. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Call up some friends to play with, instead of relying on a bunch of randoms. I mean you wouldn't go up against an organize baseball team with 8 other random dudes you found on the street and expect to win? This is no different. A team based game needs a team to win.

This is the problem I have with this and most other arguments, "I can't win when my team is a bunch of Randy 'Tryhard' Travises against people that are *choose one: juice rushing, spawn camping, kill farming, 4 minute base rushing*" What more can I tell you than you need a team, heck even if you can get one more friend that knows what they are doing you can try to tackle some of the problems.

What if you don't have any real life friends that play this game? Well there is a whole forum here of people that play the game and I bet you can add a few of them to your friends list and team up with them to play. I have, and it has been great. Quit making excuses for how you can't find players with mics. You are on a forum of players with mics.

***Don't add me to your friends list because I haven't been playing all that often anymore.
  8. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

If you look around the forums you will see plenty of threads with people listing their gamertags looking for friends. Also, we have several gamertags set up simply to use their friends list to find other MNC players. Take a look around, there are plenty of other people looking for teammates as well, shouldn't be hard at all to find some. If you want to add me, I'm normally on between 10PM-2AM CST.
  9. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

The Juice situation is being handled in the DLC, but what they may want to change is how everyone gets gold endorsments in OT.. which im sure half of you never even noticed it, lol
  10. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

Not everyone has the free time to create a team, or has friends who play it, or can play at regular hours during the day. It's not as easy as you think it is to make a team. Not that I'm making an excuse for myself; just sayin'.
  11. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Well people that can't be bother or have time to make a team are shooting themselves in the foot in a team based game.
  12. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

You're right, if people can't play on a team, they should just stop playing in general. Nevermind that it's still fun to play without a team, whether you win or not. In fact, all games should only be played by those able to put all their time into it. Shoot, let's just have all sports like that too. Get rid of high school and college sports, because they don't have the ability to focus on sports.

Don't hate on players because they aren't willing to devote their resources on one game. Playing by yourself is not nearly as bad as everyone says it is on these boards. It just comes with certain challenges.

I predicted that this split would happen. Just wait... *prepares flame shield*
  13. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

No they can play, I guess, if they have too. :roll:

I'm just saying that if you are going to play a team based game without a team, just for fun, then you can't complain when you do (and most likely will) get steam rolled by an organized team. I do play by myself, and when I get rolled, it accept it, and expect it, and it is still fun.

Also I don't know what high school or college you went to, but the jock do focus on sports and skip class all the time.

I'm just tired of people complaining that they get beat by people playing in teams.
  14. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

I don't complain about it; it's inevitable. It doesn't ruin the game for me (most of the time). I just get tired of people talking down to others because they don't have a team.

We're cool though. No hard feelings.

(Most schools require at least average grades before they can compete, so an athlete has to spend a little time on school work. Just sayin'.)
  15. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

While I can understand what you mean by forming a team, I also sympathize with those unable to do so.

I'm not saying it's incredibly difficult. Just more than the average player wants. I often play alone and have fun. But, telling someone that the only way they should go into the game is with a team is not very appealing.
  16. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Most schools also push the jocks through (well at least football and basketball players) with passable grades and they take easy classes on top of that. But that is neither here nor there.

Also if you aren't the problem with juice rushing and not being able to get teams, then my comments about how to fix this problem aren't directed towards you.

But yes, we are cool.
  17. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I've always thought that going into random public games with a pre-arranged team is kind of cheap. In other games we call it "pub stomping" because it's just so unfair to the other teams.
  18. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

Well in this game they have to do that, or set up a game by themselves with some other team, so it's understandable why they would do it.
  19. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Strange. I always called it "playing with my friends", because I play with my friends. I don't have a problem with teams vs. teams, but I'd like to play with my friends. Playing by yourself is boring IMO.
  20. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have to disagree.
    :D
    :trollface: