JUICE=Rage?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by TehRussBus, April 9, 2011.

1. ShadowHunter77

ShadowHunter77 New Member

Totally agree
  2. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

This is a bit of a late response, and sometimes I fear posting because it seems people can get pretty aggressive over a few words in here....But in response to this..

The matchmaking on 360 I have noticed, it terrible. If I leave a lobby due to lag/juice chaining/completely terrible team mates or whatever reason, 9/10 times the search will land me right back in the same lobby.

This being said, at least for me, the only thing it does is refresh an embarrassing K/D. This is why juice chaining is so frustrating. I get back with the SAME people. Even if I wait it puts me in a new game with a new map...and the SAME people.

Maybe if people are concerned about raising the price, could we possibly put only one "Juice Vending machine" on each map instead of two? Or maybe decrease the amount of money you earn from killing bots/turrets/pros while juiced, possibly making it harder to just go in and buy more?

Or maybe give each pro an individual cool down time, that way it is still available to all other players, but the one who just purchased juice must wait.

Most likely my ideas are terrible but hey, a suggestion is a suggestion :roll: