JUICE=Rage?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by TehRussBus, April 9, 2011.

1. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I'm not all about winning though, I like to have fun. I don't consider it fun being swarmed by juice chainers.
  2. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

The problem with this is that it's just a pain to put up with. Though, winning IS quite fun.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

So what it really comes down to is not juice but in fact the poor matchmaking MNC has. Sorry Uber, it's the truth.

With evenly matched players and teams juice is hardly a problem.
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Poor? I love seeing 6 robots pile ontop of each other to form a fighting mechanical pyramid of AWESOME.
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

Juice chaining is the problem.
  6. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Yeah, but his point was that never happens in balanced games. Only when poor matchmaking shoves three all stars on the same team against the new guys.
  7. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

What I think is that poor matchmaking is a problem that is GREATLY exacerbated by juice and juice chaining
  8. DeadStretch

Have you ever played a match with evenly matched teams and juice buying turned off?
  9. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Dear lord yes. I want that 2 hours of my life back.
  10. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

No, I don't really have the patience for private matches XD
  11. DeadStretch

So you don't know what a match is like with juice buying turned off?
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Its bad. We NEED juice. No doubt about that. Turtle to the max!
  13. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

Like I said I like juice, I just think it should be taken down a notch. The only thing I worry about these days is someone juicing on me...I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Maybe don't take out buying juice, but please make it more expensive, $500 is dirt cheap for what it does...
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Yeah, like you get juice-chained on EVERY match. No. Just no.

Really, if you get juiced on all the time, quit and find another lobby. Is that so hard?

Seriously, I don't even remember the last time I've been juice-chained.
  15. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

Yes, my luck is that bad, there's always someone who does whatever he can to juice chain on me. Yes, with this terrible matchmaking it is hard to find another lobby where people on my team aren't being...y'know...juice chained on. If you don't rememember, good for you, this is my experience, so leave me alone.
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

17. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I like the idea of juice, and I like what it counters (turtling). Believe me, I'm no fan of trying to get into an impenetrable base. I fully support rewarding good players or any player that is doing well or on a kill streak. All I'm saying is that the price of juice should be upped, or juice should be slightly harder to obtain. It's already received a nerf in the form of half-price rewards for everything you do while juiced, which I already said I felt wouldn't do much. I think something else is in order, that's my opinion, take it or leave it. You don't have to b*tch and complain about my opinion. It's a heavy annoyance, I will still play the game even if they don't do anything about this. So quit being a ****, and leave if you don't like what I have to say.
  18. Fuzzy Citrus

Fuzzy Citrus New Member

>.> I hope the balance things with the machines and what not....but things are gonna get hectic with the Fruit Fu--I mean Juice Bot. :(
  19. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

I think juice is fine, and that you get half a juice pick up from meleeing bots is also fine, it promotes map control, as does it does with bullseye. buying juice is the only problematic thing and like amaze said i think it should be increased in price or have a longer cool down period
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

I have never been a fan of giving an advantage to players for being better than other players, when their higher skill is already an advantage.