Juice machines=Rage Machines

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, August 12, 2011.

1. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Its something about 99% of the people who know how to do it do it, to kill the people who hide i their base and taunt or don't put up a fight when their ball is being dropped and attacked and their is another name for it which is THE DEVELOPERS NOT DOING THEIR JOB.
  2. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Im sure if there was a new patch to fix all the broken issues with the game and the new spawn door exits none of this would happen.
  3. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

Guess I'm part of a 1% majority. Never spawn striked, never will. If people are in there base its most likely because its a blowout anyway and you'll win so just kill the moneyball...it takes 10 seconds. People who spawn strike are just the same losers that go assault just to pad their k/d ratio. All they want is more kills so at the end they can think, WOW I was so good...look at how many kills I got against this team of 4 split screeners and a lvl 30. It won't get fixed, you and I both know that and I couldn't care less. If someone spawn strikes me I laugh...I could care less what my k/d ratio is or how many times I died.

TLDR; Spawn striking makes me lol. People who do it make me lol. I've seen at least 10 people on these forums do it and then attempt to deny it.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think it's pretty funny that we went from talking about Juice chaining to talking about spawn striking because of a blatant derail from a MODERATOR. WTF Stretch?

On the topic of the off-topic conversation about spawn strikes: I do it to friends and people who consistently do it.

On the topic of the former on-topic conversation about Juice chaining: I will buy Juice all day long against a stacked team. If the enemy Moneyball is down, I will buy Juice to destroy it. If PeachyPony is on my team, I don't upgrade any skills and buy juice ASAP, then taunt, or sometimes just use it as I jump off the map.
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I see no rule against "going off-topic." In fact I believe it is the thread starter to urge it back on topic. Also if the topic is not what you or anyone wants to talk about them don't respond.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Reported, Nazi.
  7. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

well the original topic was about buying juice and making people rage with it. In no way did the people involved get camped but rather juice raged and taunted.

Juice=rage and hate mail or nasty words
    Spawn camping ive only had a couple of hate mails sent my way and i usually invite them to the party to make them feel better.

But theres people who do nothing but sit and build juice, kill and buy and repeat..
    try to get tripple ubers and then DIE! lol

I make sure this happens to them even if i got to buy juice and 3x level 3 air strike/shotgun grapple them to death or chase them with my lol beam
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

quit stealing my juice strats you try hard noob.
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I dont steal your strats...I STEEL YO JOOSE!!!
  10. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

lol shotgun taunt 10 times and buy it with no skills
  11. DeadStretch

10 taunts will only get you $50. You are still $450 short.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Start with 300
    Taunt 10 times = 50
    30 seconds have passed = 50
    Make your way to Juice machine - 30 seconds = 50
    Have 450 for Juice = FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!
  13. DeadStretch

Ahhhh So standing at the juice machines you need to taunt 10 more times. This is a fool proof formula!
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

*full proof
  15. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

not if you launch ninja stars towards bots on your way to the juice
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

*Shrookens
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

*chinese stars