Juice machines on or off in pubs?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, August 1, 2011.

?

Juice Machines On? or Off?

1. On!

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Off!

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  3. Don't care

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  1. Undertaker4uplr

Undertaker4uplr New Member

I vote off, but only for the machines. If juice is earned, than Im ok with that, but not double dipping using the machines also. It will eliminate juice chaining, and games centered around people protecting the juice machines.
  2. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Does anyone know where I can get this growth removed? It keeps showing up everywhere I post.
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

:lol: well of course, he plays heavies so explosive rounds don't bother him
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yep. i play gunner so the sniper gives me no troubles at all.
  5. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I'm assassin - if ANYBODY should think explosive rounds are OP, it's me.

And they're fine.

Ya know, there are two types of people in this world

1) The type that sees a problem and bitches about it
    2) The type that ses a problem and fixes it or adjusts to it.

Guys, be #2.
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

OMG, of course snipers give heavies a problem, but do you get owned by two explosive rounds that hit the ground a mile away; supports,snipers and assassins do
  7. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Kind of a moot point. I play Assassin more than you. And I think explosive rounds are ridiculous.

:|
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yes. if they shoot me, it pushes my support away, and vice versa. so if i get hit by an explosive round, i lose any healing and become a sitting duck. there really isnt a way around that.

as a support, you can wait until he isnt looking to drop a firebase/hack a turret. an assassin has shurikens that can push bots from range. i really dont get how explosive rounds are OP to other ssnipers, since they both have them.

i can never stay away from them because as a gunner, i am such a high priority target.

EDIT: bolded for leif.
  9. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Yeah yeah the BS shuriken argument. Would be nice if they ever hit. Or took less than a full clip to kill one bot.

That aside, it's just the exploding on your own bots/turrets/teammates/moneyball I don't like. Otherwise they're fine.
  10. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Better off trying to push with 'harsh language' than shurikens.
    Do any other weapons do this when they hit a friendly bot? ie mortar or grenade launcher? Just curious.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

when i play assassin i hve no problem pushing bots with ONLY the shuriken launcher, and it is by far my worst class.

EDIT: a lunge from behind will also kill a wave of bots in one shot.
    /2 cents
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Then stop hosting. You always complain about Assassin and lag but yet you are still always host. Off-host Assassin is perfectly fine.
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

"I play assassin more than you"

LOL how in the hell would you possibly know that? Do you have like a time counter that shows how much assassin you've played vs. how much assassin I've played?

You don't need shurikens to kill the bots that are beiing attacked by explosive shots. You just time a lunge in between shots and jump away. I do it ALL THE TIME.

Also, what Stretch said.
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

just throwing this out there...

if you are host and your shurikens arent hitting, maybe it is YOU and not the shuriken.
  15. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

^this. Sure they're a pain in the arse and probably the only thing I fear more is running around a corner in to a tank...so...is everything about a tank OP...err...no. And neither are explosive rounds.
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Wut da f*ck? Really?

The Assassin is plagued by the most game breaking glitches, ESPECIALLY OFF-HOST. Failed grapples, stutter step, failed smoke bombs, unpredictable lunge distances, entire clips of Shurikens that are just empty, etc.

There is no class that frustrates me more to play than the Assassin, and it has nothing to do with making mistakes, it ALL because of how buggy she is. She is crippled by lag. Crippled.

On-topic: I stand firm on my previous post.
  17. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Truly inspirational thundercat.
  18. Eggplant

Eggplant New Member

This made me laugh. I clicked on this thread because i noticed it was about Juice and i didn't really care until about 2 days ago and i joined one of those public private matches and 2TurnTableS was in the game and everyone was talking about juice and how buying it was stupid. I enjoyed that game more than any other public match i've been in, and coming in here and reading that gave me some flashback.
    IMHO, i don't care. I still am generally bad at this game and it makes no difference to me.
  19. mute

mute New Member

The poll doesn't make sense in regards to the question. The question is - should there be a game match OPTION so games can be created where there are no Juice dispensers. The question doesnt suggest getting rid of Juice dispensers in pubs altogether.. but the poll does. I can't answer a poll that has nothing to do with the actual OP question.

I agree with the actual question, it would be nice to have both public non-Juice dispenser matches and Juice dispenser matches. It would add some new variety to an old game as well.