"Itz ez to kill peoplez wit Assassin"

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

deadeye plays team deathmatch. deadeye plays with a team so he can get amazing kill while playing team deathmatch (his team does the objective). deadeye trys quite hard all the time, as he will not directly let himself in any harms way when playing and instead keeps a teammate on each side to take his deaths and will retreat if he notices he is on the outside of his team's territory.

however, its not fair to juice-kill-repetitively anybody. ANYBODY. not even if they are literally satan. (is firefox satanic? why would anyone who doesnt worship satan insist that "satan" be capitalized like God is?)

do what i did, and stick a bomb right to his face :cool: try to play nice now, both of you.
  2. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Haha, yea, you did give me crabs a few times.

But if you think I never put myself in harms way, itz LuLz. I could actually do much better than I do, but when I get cocky I rush, sometimes that's bad, and I die. Most of the game I'm either in the middle of the map or pushing the other base, so I don't get where you got the 'he hides behind teammates' ****.
  3. Kaptain K Rool

Kaptain K Rool New Member

You're an idiot. Just do better, garbage patch kid.
  4. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

PeachPony is a scrub. I know this because I have beat him on at least two occasions. All of those other times in which he beat me, he was just being a try hard. Also, the teams were unfair, he was glitching, there was lag, [INSERT GENERIC EXCUSE], etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.