1. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

you guys should scrim my...uhh, feedle's team.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'm lucky to say that in all the time I have been playing MNC, I have yet to match up against feedle and 99% sure I haven't played bro.
  3. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

So I'm guessing you don't have very many 'Humiliation' Protags?
  4. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Zatchmo for sniper. Thoughts? I feel he can replace F5in, but am not sure.
  5. teapot

I assume our team is full but I would consider subbing in a gunner/sniper when needed. Zatchmo destroyed on that steel peel game and I'm not trying to take anything away from him but I'd need to see him perform like that again to make up my mind. I always knew you were good zatch but you never really stood out as a game changer until that match.

like if constantly can perform like that with sniper (didn't even know you played snipe btw) than I'd be down.
  6. teapot

now that zatch is gone the hunt continues. looking for a sniper and support. Jon#'s what the hell are you doing?
  7. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

is JON# Ilouveyouthemost?
  8. teapot

not sure but thats what I thought lol. i'm sure we'll figure out this soon enough
  9. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Update, after seeing Officer Willy (YuGi Boy) destroy last night with us and DesertFalcon play a mean support (consistent airstrike kills while I'm overhealed :D ), **** is picking both of them up.

I apologize for Falcon spawn striking, we won't let it happen again, if he does, he's off the team.
  10. teapot

not to take anything away from falcon, but we have to see if our time schedules work out first.
  11. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Got room for one more?

Edit:
    @DesertFalcon, ILoveYouTheMost is just a leader board booster. I played against him the other night and got an Uber Streak (55-0 ask me anything) against his Assault. He's terrible, absolutely terrible. Like the way you would think of a small child being terrible, maybe even worse than that.
  12. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

WAITTTTT!!! Im confused? Is this team **** or Head and Shoulders or Pure or TEG or TED? Im REALLY REALLY confused..... :shock:
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Team Rocket Power = Head and Shoulders = Pure
    TEG & **** had players quit out, so they joined together to make TED
    I think this is right....
  14. teapot

this team is ****. from what I know TEG lost players, and **** lost players so we were thinking of combining teams. a day or two ago tom posted a new TEG line up on the TEG forums so chief and I were confused as to what to do. We needed a snipe and support and we saw how well you guys did in the game and decided to reform **** right then and there. Chief kinda jumped the gun in my opinion and didn't realize you were 16 hours ahead of EST.

we're still trying to figure out how this will work. if it doesn't we'd still consider you a sub for the rare occasion of late night(for us) early afternoon(for you) scrims.