Introducin myself to the modding community

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by wheels12, September 17, 2014.

1. wheels12

wheels12 Member

Hey all :)

Just wanted to introduce myself to the modding community and offer my services to any mod development team.

I am a very capable 3d artist who can more then likely help with any mods attempting to alter or introduce new units to the game. This is my first time attempting to break into any sort of modding scene, so please be gentle...

Message me if you are seeking another member in a mod team. also message me if you want to start a mod team (as i too dream of many wonderful ideas for mods).
  2. swizzlewizzle

swizzlewizzle Active Member

3. someonewhoisnobody

someonewhoisnobody Well-Known Member

4. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Do you have a website/portfolio online somewhere? I'm not looking to make a mod that requires 3D modelling, but just curious! :)
  5. wheels12

wheels12 Member

6. dreamquest

dreamquest Member

I'll probably regret this post a year from now after you have made your mark and are being hailed a hero to the PA mod community, but I'm curious...

You link to a site containing two ad servers, and to add insult to injury, one has to immediately register to proceed forward. Seriously? Don't you have anything truly public where you can show off some of your work? I'm not saying you have to, mind you, but being a relatively left-brained engineer, I like viewing creative, right-brained stuff that I only wish I could do. (I did sing in the choir when was a kid and do play the piano, so I'm totally creatively useless, but still... :))

Edit: Oh, my apologies. I didn't read the post prior to yours which you were actually responding to. (I thought you were just spamming your website.) But still, my interest in seeing your stuff (publicly, without having to register first) is genuine.
    Last edited: September 19, 2014
  7. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I suppose it's because it's a weebly, I'm pretty sure he just doesn't want it to be very public. he did say "against my better judgment" after all. :p