Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

It seems that I forgot to post here. Anyway, my given name is James, and I like shotguns. That should be enough.
  2. YouAreOutOfMy5

YouAreOutOfMy5 New Member

Hi, I'm YouAreOutOfMy5, pronounced yoo-ahr-out-uhv-mahy-fahyv, and an avid gamer who enjoys almost any shooter, i.e. Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield, and the occasional platformer, i.e. Mario Galaxy. I for one am very excited for MNC to release next week because of the many upgrades available to all classes. Support will most likely be my character of choice because I love the ability to help others by healing them. (Medic is always my choice if you have ever played Battlefield: BC2). Hope to see you guys online. ;)
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Welcome to all the recent new members!
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

And there are LOADS of them! :)
  5. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Well I haven't actually posted here yet, believe it or not, so I figured it was about time. Plus, I would like to formally apologize to anyone and everyone I may have offended with any of my posts last night. I honestly don't remember getting on the computer at all.

Well back to the original purpose of this thread, I leave for my sophomore year of college in less than 2 weeks. I will be taking my Xbox with me since it is my source of affection during the week cuz my girlfriend goes to a different college. Shooters is the most popular genre in my library of games, but I do have some RPG's and puzzle/artistic games sprinkled in there.

I am a college kid and certainly like to have fun, maybe even get a little obnoxious at times, but I would again like to apologize for my posts last night. That is all...
  6. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

haha your tweets got the lulz from me.
  7. [c]HEMICAL [t]AKO

[c]HEMICAL [t]AKO New Member

WOOHOOOO! HEY GUYS! I'm [c]HEMICAL [t]AKO!!!!
    :mrgreen:
  8. TobyWhat

TobyWhat New Member

Im Toby, Recently discovered this amazing company via coverage of its upcoming game, and wow, i just feel like i want to be a part of its community, and help in any way i can.

I really think this company has potential to be really big and i want to be a part of it ;)
  9. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

everytime i see this thread and i see people have been looking into this game since like January.. i've been looking since June and im itching to play... how did they survive? :lol:
  10. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

In short, not well :lol:

I cried myself to sleep for a few months... :shock:
  11. AAA

AAA New Member

There's a secret to waiting for stuff... Forget about it until later. Lurk a while, and then join, and then game. Ancient chinese secret, young grasshopper.
  12. oogabex

oogabex New Member

Well...hmmm how to introduce myself...well I've been gaming for 14 years now or in other words since I was 4. I stick to pc games most of the time (602 hours spent on playing team fortress 2 alone :oops:) I've been really excited to this game since I saw the debut trailer who knows how long ago but been too lazy to join the forums not to mention having a....how to say less than positive view of most game forums(once again :oops: )
  13. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Well hello there, I am Ferocity. Lurker of forums and game troll.
    I am 20 year old Norwegian Gamer school drop-out Locksmith apprentice

I have intrest in programming and 3D modeling but because i am greedy, i don't have any good programs so i use either freeware or... ehem... "Borrowing" better softwares like 3D studio from "Friends". So my "skills" are limited to non excistence.

My playstyle is a Lone Wolf. I strike when i feel for it and rarely wait for my team. But that dosen't mean i don't contribute. For you see, i might pop in to say hello once in a while when my team is outmanned. Just saying hello while killing 4-5 people from behind. And then run away again to continue hunting.
  14. Screwbeck

Screwbeck New Member

Hello Ubers.
    My name is Scarface, or v1 Scarface to be more exact. I'm a console gamer primarily, occasional PC (World of Warcraft, Starcraft, -the other Blizzard Game that is taking forever to come out.). I've been "gaming" for 8 years, started with Halo worked my way around consoles.

I hate JRPGs.
  15. Matar Rain

Matar Rain New Member

Hello all,
    Matar Rain here or just Rain it is easier then Matar (maw-tawr'). I'm 24, live in DC and design signs for a living which isn't so bad.
    Lurking the forums for about a little over a month has been fun but it was about time to join.
    I've been playing games since I can remember. RPGs, shooters, and sports games are my big three.
    All in all MNC looks good enough to make me skip Madden this year.
  16. lordnovas

lordnovas New Member

Allow me to re-introduce myself
    My name is Nov', OH, N-to-the-O-V
    I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z
    I guess even back then you can call me
    CEO of the L-O-L, Nov'!

Whoever got the above should add me to their FL to play this game.
  17. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

Same here I have only been following the game since july and I can't wait. :lol: I would have gone mad if I had found out about this game in January.
  18. soren145

soren145 New Member

Hello fellow Monday Night Combatants,

My alias is Soren. I write most of the time working on a fantasy novel at the moment and when I'm not doing that I play videogames; mainly first and third person shooters with the occasional RPG, I'm a sucker for a great story so I can be pulled into anything if it has that.
    I'm trying to become a better artist because I would love to put the characters and places I see in my head on paper but alas these are not hands that enjoy drawing.
    Go Xbox! Down with PC!

See you guys in the game!
  19. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

i haven't intoduced myself yet just kinda joined and then started adding comments so...
    <--- Stroodlez
  20. lordnovas

lordnovas New Member

Well I did go mad, after the first trailer I stormed over here and dudes did not even have a date (I think they had to wait for MS to do the deeds), so with utter shock and disappointment I just waited it out like Fry's dog....I played a ton of other games since this was announced, SC2, Red dead etc. It's been a good summer for games.