Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. lollity

lollity New Member

Hello. This is the best game ever :) Everyone is op. Discuss
  2. clark9

clark9 New Member

Hiii,m michael clark from USA...MBA student...Here m expected more to learn..
  3. laserdisk

laserdisk New Member

Hi I'm Ben. I like playing as gunner. I'm trying to learn tank occasionally (when someone else picks gunner :lol:

Anyways, this is a great game.
  4. NefariousFusion

NefariousFusion Member

So ... Hi at all... I'm NefariousFusion from Italy and uhm... I'm a female gamer.
    I started to play SMNC from May, from the promotional update and... yes... I am a TF2 player who fell in love for Super monday night combat.
    My favourite pro to play are Support (principal one, most loved) Megabeth (first one I used) and Cheston (suck with him but I can also do magic tricks) and I hate Tank (suck with him) veteran and Wascot.

So uhm :? ... see ya online then...
  5. commonforex

commonforex New Member

In some cases, it is great to introduce yourself if you know the name of the person. Perform your introduction by uttering their name first, which is also a way to show your respect especially in some situations such as the job interview, a wedding or many other formal events.

Oanda Review
  6. showamerica

showamerica New Member

I am new to this forum. I run a website through which anybody can share their talent like dance,art,photography etc. by blogging or videos,photos.
    Last edited: August 22, 2012
  7. alfaaz

alfaaz New Member

Hi everyone I am new here and i am exciting to my first posting in this forum.
  8. vollatze

vollatze New Member

Heya all,

My name is ,as you can see Vollatze,if you listen much strange music or you're from germany you would know what my name mean :D ,and yeah I'm from germany.
    I'm a very very positiv looking person full of energy :D, beautiful 16 years old and got into the RTS genre from(/by?) SupCom:Forged Alliance.I also like to play racer games such as Need for speed.

For some of you I'm better known as "Prince" but since all kinds of the name are taken .. :)
    And sorry for my baad english /me hides

Vollatze aka. Prince
  9. jimmycarry

jimmycarry New Member

Hi. Guy's I'm jimmy carry. I'm new to this forum. Guy's I'm a student and joined this forum for talk on the different-2 entertainment sources. Friends i like to play online games. And I also like to watch tv shows and movies...
  10. bittysmith

bittysmith New Member

Hello everyone....i am Bitty from India i am also new here want to say hello to all members
  11. cbbrown

cbbrown New Member

Hi Guys,

I am Criss and new here hope I'll get a lot of info. from this forum.

Thank you..!!
  12. discountchanel18

discountchanel18 New Member

13. hakankaraduman

hakankaraduman New Member

Hi all friends,

I'm Hakan, I'm from Istanbul/Turkey. Age is 19. I studied Civil Aviation Management at University, but i also interested with 3D modelling, you can see my amateur works from here : http://hakankaraduman.deviantart.com . I also try to learn c# nowadays. I hope i will leave 3D stuff and focus on programming.

I don't exactly categorize games, i like all kind of games. I mostly play C&C Generals, Red Alert 2, Skyrim, Black Ops.

Nice to being in this community.
  14. gleming

gleming New Member

Hey everyone, I'm Gleming.

Ever since I heard about Planetary Annihilation from my friend I've been incredibly excited not just about the game but also this company. I have played many games both on PC console and Mac but I mostly consider myself a PC gamer. Currently I am looking for work during my senior year of college studying Information Architecture at the University of Washington, either payed or unpaid so that I can get experience so I'm going to shoot high and go all out this year!

So if you need an intern (which you do) please send a message!

Also, the PA kick-starter seems to be doing phenomenally. I really like the tier system that was implemented for the donations and the contents of each tier. It truly makes donating money feel rewarding in its own right. Not to mention the thought that buying a game before it comes out can actually improve it. Good job on reaching 1.5Mil!
  15. blackwell181st

blackwell181st New Member

Hello there my name is Ryan and i'm from Australia.

At this present time i'm trying to finish off my bachelor's degree in information technology so I haven't had much time for playing games although when I do it'll most likely be either on my PC or PS3.

My other hobbies include painting warhammer models as well as attending the local games association meetings and screenings of the university anime club.
  16. newari

newari New Member

Sup guys.
    Planetary annihilation kickstart brought me here and I hope it will keep me here for a long time!

I really hope we hit 2M$ for orchestral score. Announcing that stretch goal made me upp my backing from 40$to 50$ (if I only had money I would get the 115$ instantly)
  17. polimario

polimario New Member

Alright, might as well make my presence official.

Me? I'm Polimario. Mainly a console gamer, but new to PC gaming.

SMNC is probably- correction- is- one of the best game's I've played on my laptop so far. Out beats TF2, IMO.

Anyways, nothing else too special, I attend high school, came here when I made my Uber account for SMNC, and hope I'm here for a long time.

Now it's time for tea!
  18. showamerica

showamerica New Member

19. amzee75

amzee75 New Member

20. dementor90

dementor90 New Member

hi all. im new. nice to meet you all