Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. nefariousursine

nefariousursine Member

BBC code is automatically disabled by default. uncheck the box at the bottom and it'll be fixed.
  2. sirsprinkles69

sirsprinkles69 Member

danke
  3. taaksonz

taaksonz New Member

Hello guys.....I am taakson from USA and m a MBA student...
  4. steiven

steiven New Member

Hello
    I am steiven. I am new here. I am Student of Graduation. i like to Play Games, Watching Cartoons shows & listening Music. I play Need for Speed Games On my PlayStation 3.
    Good to be Here with you all. Hope I'll Enjoy My stay. :)

phiyrebawl Member

this guy is bad at video games

also i'm your regular bad and i've been lurking for about a month here and decided to post

if you are malnourished in smnc i will feed you well and everything will be alright ;u;

people also have started to refer to me as the man who assassinated the 35th president of the united states

hello
  6. steiven

steiven New Member

Hey
    This is Steiven. I am Newbie Here. I lived in India. Playing Games, Wathcing Cartoon shows are my Hobbies. I also like to Make new Friends & Talk to new People So, i signed up here. Its Good to Be Here With You all :)

sfkingalpha Member

Sup. I'm SFkingALPHA.
    I play Sin, gunner, sometimes CG.
    I like this game and I like you.
  8. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

9. derpina

derpina New Member

Hi! My name is dokidoki in-game. I learned about SMNC when I saw my cuppycake playing it after the soft release a few months ago, and it took me about a week to cave. I love it. I generally stick to CG but sometimes play assassin if I feel like dealing with my west coast ping inferiority. I am not terrible. I have good games and bad games.

I also like to draw things! I am an incoming freshman to Digipen this September (BFA), thus live pretty close to Uber HQ. Maybe if I work really hard I can work there someday! It's good to have aspirations, right?

My likes include cute baby animals, general weeaboo crap, lowercase letters, and laughing at angry people.

My dislikes are being talked down to, poor hygiene, blood-sucking insects, and that moment of terror you get when you wake up after sleeping on your arm and you can't feel it and think "oh no what if my arm is dead and it never works again oh god oh god".

Also: PAX Prime! Is anyone else going? It seems like 90% of you live on the east coast, so I am assuming not many are. RIP.
    Last edited: July 26, 2012
  10. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

Wish I could, that's for sure. Thankfully Uber will be at fully-manned strength on the west coast.
  11. m4nyt1mes

m4nyt1mes New Member

Hey guys, I am just now getting on the SMNC bandwagon after a long-time player of MNC on the 360. Hope to see some of you guys in-game!
  12. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

You play Tank then?
  13. m4nyt1mes

m4nyt1mes New Member

A little. I like the railgun. My favorite class is sniper though. I love accurate weapons.
  14. smayragrace

smayragrace New Member

Hello I am Smayra and new here....
  15. altimorbid

altimorbid New Member

I am back. Once upon a time I made an FoV hack, Uber got a bit pissed and started handing out temp bans for using it. I then made another FoV hack, this time undetected by Uber's silly FoV hack detection. However I also added the ability to instagib people with the Tank railgun and have no spread on every weapon, and thus got banned. Uberent decided that I'm too great to be banned or something, and unbanned me. Now I return, sans the 9000 RPM Tank railgun.
  16. plymouthrock

plymouthrock New Member

Hello, I'm PlymouthRock, or Plymouth Rock, or PlymouthR, or more commonly elsewhere on the internet, Hanz Ketchup. You may see me playing Leo, Wascot (at which I'm totally trash), or occasionally other pros (I tend to wait until everyone else has picked their pros before picking my own to ensure the best possible team composition). You may also see me... raging, complaining about someone being a tryhard, or just swearing people out. I've been taking a little bit of a break and watching gameplay videos in order to pick up tactics to use and I've realized that if I suck, it's my fault for having less skill (there's always the issue of someone smurfing but I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt). If you've played with me before, and I was feeding or not playing well comparatively to other people on my team - then I'm sorry, I'm still learning. I do my best to avoid feeding. But if what I just described is happening and I'm swearing in chat or being disrespectful, then I'll let you know now it won't happen again. I hope to constantly be improving my skills and see you all in game.
  17. jaylin10

jaylin10 New Member

Hi, I am Jaylin. I have came here to share my opinions with all of you.
  18. princeofkokoro

princeofkokoro New Member

Yo, what up. Been playing since the first wave of beta but I haven't really been on the forum, except for lurking some threads and viewing the updates.

Or the game that much, for that matter.

I know the game isn't the most active out there, but I loved MNC to absolute pieces, and despite not liking SMNC as much at launch, I've started to enjoy it a lot more recently. SO HERE I AM. In game I generally go by the user name Prince of Kokoro or Jazz, you've probably seen me doing the dumbest things you can do in any situation.
  19. radshiro

radshiro New Member

Been here for quite awhile, never introduced myself.

I like this game and want to play it forever. I really have no main because I love so many of the Pro's.

Except Wascot. I hate him. A lot.

Damn Wascot.
  20. trojanic

trojanic New Member

Hey, new to the forums not new to the game.
    Played under usernames Trojanic, Nikoalas Cage & ([][][]).