Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. kev1989

kev1989 New Member

And finally i made my way onto the forums, too.

Hello, my name's Kevin, or KeV as my Steamname goes and i'm 22. I don't know why i'm capitalizing the V...kinda like it that way. Living in Germany, i joined the Beta of SMNC in January and after some rages (one of my first matches was against Roqueblades <_<) i started to love the game and still play it these days when i find the time.

Being a silent reader of the forums for months, i thought that i should get my behind in here already, to actively communicate with other players.

Since i start an educational training in August to become a certified child-care taker in the future, i will have less time to actually play SMNC, but i hope to make some new friends to talk to and play a good match here and then.

Mainly playing Cheston as you can see in my avatar and signature. After some losses when i started i tried out Cheston....and loved him. Liking the diversity that he has. He can deal quite some damage, he's fast enough to get out of situations and can push a lane pretty well.

So yeah, long story short: Here i am, deal with me
  2. granderojo

granderojo New Member

Hello this is my first time making it to the forums, going to preface my future posts by saying that my two favorite games of all time are Team Fortress Classic and DOTA in that order, so I really enjoy this game.

That said, can someone tell me how to post my steam profile in my signature?

I tried using this http://steamprofile.com/ but it doesn't seem to come up, I feel like an idiot but I'm sure there are some rules like minimum number of posts until you can have a signature or something preventing me from posting a signature.
  3. doctorsunny

doctorsunny New Member

Hi. I'm Emi. Or Doctor Sunny. Or Vexodille. Which ever you can get used to. I'm some awkward girl on the internet, spending her days on Tumblr, playing video games or reading stupid webcomics. I run the FyeahSMNC blog on Tumblr. I also like to draw sometimes. Although I suck.

I got addicted to MNC and SMNC through goof friends and that led me to joining the forums. I mostly play as Combat Girl, Megabeth and Assassin. I might not be the best and I might have bunch of games that I lost, but atleast I try.

Besides SMNC and MNC, my favorite games are Team Fortress 2 and The Binding of Isaac.

And yeah, that's pretty much it.
  4. Just1more

Just1more Active Member

marry me yes ?
  5. doctorsunny

doctorsunny New Member

I'll think about it.
  6. marlowe94

marlowe94 New Member

Hello there, ignore the name up there, i'm Nickolas Cat
    So yeah, i don't know what to put here
    I mostly play as a Tank, sometimes veteran
    And yeah, that's about it
  7. Darkshield

Darkshield Member

So yeah, might as well post here since all the cool kids are.

Long time lurker, figured I better just sign up. My name is Darkshield, and I generally play as Support or Assault.

God I suck at these kind of things.
  8. cake141

cake141 New Member

hi im cake or some of u know me as that retard noob getting carried by just1more all the time or some of u even know me as that rager who whines bout op...
  9. kazitron

kazitron New Member

So, uh, hi. I'm the new guy.

Not much I can say, just... prepare for a myriad of lemon puns.
  10. nefariousursine

nefariousursine Member

I think I can BEAR these puns.
  11. drfire

drfire New Member

Hi everybody! I just wanted to say that I play support 95% of the time and i wish SMNC had blitz.
  12. infinitycanvas

infinitycanvas Well-Known Member

SUPER Blitz is but a month or so away.
  13. drfire

drfire New Member

best news ever!!
  14. krausier

krausier New Member

Krausier here i mostly play all the classes learning sniper finally after all this time ( he is diffrent allright geez gunsliger was much easier)
  15. biologicguy

biologicguy New Member

My first post, puuuuh, I'm excited!

Biologicguy's the name, and stalking Bullseye is my game.

Games I like? The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past (My first game), pretty much every game that involves hell, the Halo series, of course Super MNC and lastly; look above.

I got into SMNC thanks to the Tf 2 Promo. I got the hats, looked a while at them and thought: " Hey, this game was pretty awesome, I should play it more!" And now I'm close to level 70.

My favourite pros are : Wascot, Veteran and Combat Girl.

So, that's pretty much everything.

And guys? Please look at my belly.
  16. sparkieunicorn

sparkieunicorn New Member

Hello everyone! I've wandered the boards for some time now, but never actually posted anything and decided to actually be a part of the community here. I hope I can contribute to great things!

Does anyone read these introductions?
  17. madamesue

madamesue New Member

Hello, World.
    I like to play as Combat Girl.
    And uhh.
    Iunno.
  18. stevec

stevec New Member

19. zombrain

zombrain New Member

hey im zombrain you can call me tigerpoop i play vdieo games and sometimes i cant for **** i like art random funny crap and other things ive wanted to play this game FOREVER,

now that i have it reminds me of a g ame loco and

tf2 merged together and you know what

im good with that and thats all fouks
  20. sirsprinkles69

sirsprinkles69 Member

I play smnc

Can someone tell me why images won't show up in my sig