Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. m5gick

m5gick New Member

Eren here,
    From Turkey,
    Love games.

Trying to get on the competitive scene nowadays, member of JUICE, trying to improve my karl skills. Mostly play on Europe mostly because of the people I play together with. When I solo I usually go US East, as it has more players and my ping is usually the same for both.

Other than that, I love sarcasm and mushrooms. I find Steve Carell funny.
  2. malvourus

malvourus Member

Lizard here.

I've played MNC plenty of times before and I've always liked it. SMNC came and I'm like "Sure why not" and got in. I tend to play as Assassin or Assault. Not that great on either but I'm a casual, what do you expect? But I do know how to play, but I'm only as good as my team.

I would like to add that I also draw and I'm an aspiring cartoonist. Well I hope anyway. Still got a lot to learn.
  3. ch3ls3a

ch3ls3a New Member

Thanks for the welcome! And welcome to the new community members/SMNC players! Looking forward to getting to know ya'll!
  4. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

I'm not new but I never introduced myself as my writing skills are poor :(

Welcome ch3ls3a
  5. kelaros

kelaros New Member

6. thewerewolf5

thewerewolf5 New Member

Hi, I like to play sminc.
  7. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

hai karl es emm inciii plaiar
  8. bongu

bongu Member

Yo,
    Fellow from germany here
    18 years old
    loves to play assassine

thats all folks

have a good day
  9. buzzybeetle

buzzybeetle New Member

Afternoon, gentlemen! Buzzy Beetle reporting in.
    I like long walks on the beach, pia coladas, etting caught in the rain, yoga, etc etc.

My current favourite things about SMNC are Karl and GG Stack whom I have been known to fangirl out about with little to no previous warning.
    I am female but do not enjoy making a big deal out of it as gender is not relavent to skill.
    This is the part where I fangirl out over Karl and Stack.
    I was a part of Cantor's Kids at PAX and wear my zombie bacon wristbands regularly.

I think that just about covers it, lest I create a wall of text with irrelavent trivia. Hope to see you in game and have a good one!
    ~Buzzy
  10. studmuffinmkii

studmuffinmkii New Member

Hi all! Just a new SMNC player here, giving a shout-out to all fellow combatants!
    :cool:
  11. dragonskies

dragonskies New Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm from Chicago and I've been playing the SMNC beta since January. I just recently started posting on the site; however, I've been reading the forums and guides since I joined. This site has been great in helping me learn the ropes, and also helped dispel many of the frustrations I had with the game early on as a new player. I respectfully suggest all new players do the same. All it takes is a little patience and time. I played MNC on 360 first, but I'm enjoying SMNC and it's changes.

While I too can get frustrated at new players coming in and seemingly "ruining" the game/match for the experienced folks, I understand that 1) We all started that way, and 2) It's just a game and meant to be fun. Learning is part of the process, so if anyone needs some tips, advice, or just someone to team up with, feel free to friend me on Steam. (DragonSkies)

I play Gunner/Leo/CG the most, and am learning the ropes with Megabeth and Cheston (my apologies to the teams I've probably brought down while learning. lol).

Good Luck and Have Fun + Bacon!
  12. cptcalavera

cptcalavera New Member

Hello guys, I'm from Brazil, installed SMNC two days ago and already spent 10 hours in this game. I was familiar with the game concept because I played League of Legends but the over-the-shoulder view makes this one far more exciting.

Looking forward to meet you on the arena. :D
  13. 420trips

420trips Member

I am t R I P S k A N k, one of the founding members of the [420 Crew]. My real name is James. I currently live in the trendiest area in London, England. I am probably better looking and more intelligent than anyone on this forum. I come from an upper-class family. We are extremely wealthy and own vast quantities of land in England and Scotland.

I work by day as a web application engineer. It is my dream job so if anyone knows anything about that; I am always up for a discussion on the latest technologies as well as best practices and techniques.

I hardly play video games anymore because I actually have a life and friends.

c u on, ****'eads.
  14. robotwizard

robotwizard New Member

Hello. I just started playing Super Monday Night Combat for the PC.
  15. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

the best.
  16. innersight

innersight Member

Hi I am InnerSight,
    Before I talk about myself, I'd like to project my thoughts about (S)MNC
    I played MNC and SMNC a lot about 100+ hrs each, both are great game. The only reason I don't play MNC is because it was not being updated constantly and it was highly unbalance (considering everybody wanted to play assassin), yet I still like it. SMNC on the other hand is constantly being updates but would like to see more maps :p. I like many games especially co-op but (S)MNC is probably only Dota style game I have played.

I like many things, including playing games.
    I volunteer in hospital.
    I am from US.
    I never, ever, had a pie.
    I love ice cream.
    I hate McDonalds.

Peace.
  17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

How insightfull
  18. vladimmir

vladimmir New Member

hi hi i'm a player from paraguay latin america and i love this game :DDD
  19. brotagonist

brotagonist New Member

Heya. I got a beta Invite and shared the love with a friend but only really got into it a short while before the TF2 promo.
  20. mjnevin

mjnevin New Member

Whaaa??huuuh??

I leave you alone for a coupla months, and look what happens... YOU LAUNCH THE GAME!!!

SO AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!

Just downloading the update, then throwing my weekend plans down the drain.