Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. alastorchaos

alastorchaos New Member

Hi. Brand new here!

Game froze on me in the middle of play randomly with another friend, so now I have a nice nasty leave on my account and I've JUST BEGUN. Real cool huh? :lol:

Looks like it's time to abandon before the game gets fun and I learn something from it, since my record is already an abysmal failure.

Meh, maybe things will get better..
  2. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

I have never played a MOBA game before in my life. I'll probably be such a scrub that the opposing team will have enough money to buy a respectably sized manor.
  3. bolshy

bolshy New Member

Hello, I am Bolshy. I play Super Monday Night Combat, I am average. It's a good game. Seven thumbs up.
  4. frosty40

frosty40 New Member

Thanks uber!

Frosty40 here, I work as a media analyst and media buyer (purchase tv time from networks- check profile). My work is mainly analyzing tv response for clients. My education is in games development. ATM I am expanding my business and about to release an app for android and Iphone. I am very competitive and will practice my *** off to win. When it comes to time on my computer, if im not working on my app, then I'm on SMNC, or making fanart for SMNC (not released to the public yet). I am very excited about SMNC and its future, Uber has found a loyal sneezer in me. THANKS FOR GREAT GAME AND AMBITIOUS DELIVERY UBER!
  5. jables

jables Uber Employee

Hey there, I'm jables.

I now do production work over at Uber, helping out Scathis, Eka, and Stack. Some of you may remember me from back in the GPG days. I'm a fairly big RTS gamer, and while I do love shooters, it takes me a little longer than most to get decent at them. Fair warning, and early apologies for those who's team I end up on in the near future ;)
  6. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

HI JABLES!
  7. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Oh look who's back! Welcome back Jables!
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

JACK BLACK WORKS AT UBER? HOW COME I NEVER HEARD OF THIS?
  9. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I WILL GET YOU TENACIOUS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
  10. killedbylover

killedbylover New Member

Hey,guys.I'm killedbylover~
    I'm a Chinese,so my English's not very good. I played FPS/TPS game for years, and also I love RTS and ACT games...I'm a PC gamer, and I don't have a console.I love games just like TF2,CS:S,ME, and so on.

Now I'm a student in a college.I don't think I could have so much time to participate in the beta, but I hope that uberent could give me a chance.I hope to share my views on this fascinating game.I just can't wait to have a try~
  11. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

I don't remember ever posting here! :p

Hi! I'm Penguin. I use Twitter way too much. You can follow me here!

That's uh... that's about it, really.
  12. Sliq

Sliq Member

13. redmilk

redmilk New Member

14. tehmidge

tehmidge New Member

New to SMNC, played a little bit of MNC, and haven't played many other MOBAs. I play mostly as Karl right now, cause he seems to fit me best...

GLHB?
  15. ch3ls3a

ch3ls3a New Member

Hey Everyone!

My name is Chelsea! I have been known to do concept art, texture work and advocating the value of rainbows and sparkles for Uber. I dabble in roller derby, love to roller skate, adore spandex and love spending time with friends! Which is why roller derby is great, you get to skate, wear spandex AND hang out with your friends!

I headed up to PAX East and got got to pick brains of individuals who play the game at likeaboss status So, safe to say, I'm excited to be armed with my new insider intel and look forward to kicking butt in game... someday.

I'm super stoked to be interacting with the community and helping to make your in game experience *100% more sparkly! (*totally rad)

@ me on twitter @chelsea_douglas
    <3 and reblog my tumblr http://chelsea-douglas.tumblr.com/ (mostly just random bits from the internet I find. It can be awesome... or get weird... or a mixture of both)

Truly looking forward to your enthusiasm, positivity and super awesome constructive feedback!

[​IMG]
  16. Legal Han

Legal Han New Member

Welcome! Hit me up maybe we can share some interesting stories sometime :D
  17. gurfunklebunker

gurfunklebunker New Member

Hello. I'm Marko, most of you may know me in-game on SMNC as Ilya Bryzgalov. I generally play Support.

Bacon.
  18. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Welcome Chelsea!

Your wallpaper is made of pure awesome btw!
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Hello Chelsea! Welcome to the Uberside.

Tubular! :D
  20. tinyhands

tinyhands New Member

I have been in beta since it had under 2000 players, but i have always been avoiding the forums. Why? i don't know. But now i am here. I operate under a codename in steam so you probably won't identify me in game.