Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

Pp is good at ASSAULT, and SUPPORT.. and MAYBE GUNNER, that's it. deadeye, is the best gunner in the game, as am I The best sniper, untill proven by Murdoc if he'll ever return, so says deadeye.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Well, you may be "TEH 1337357 SNIPA EVAR" but, BUT, don't say you are. Greatness is bestowed upon you by peers. And not just one peer. Even if that other peer is good. Many peers. I don't know where I'm going with this, but let's stop this little scuffle before it turns into super-not-good thread killing flamewar status, plz.
  3. Near

Near New Member

Hello fellow MNC players! I've been lurking the forums for quite some time but decided to sign up now. :ugeek:

I'm a PC person, and started playing MNC in its last days in Beta and consider myself a pretty good player. My favourite classes are the Support, Tank and occassionaly Gunner.
    I got about 1800 hours of TF2 behind me, so MNC is a really nice change of things :D It's sooo friggin' addictive beyond belief.

See ya all on the battlefield (and don't you dare to try assassinate me).

Love,
    Near (this is my name on Steam and in-game)
  4. PezD

PezD New Member

Hello to you all.

I've been browsing there forums for quite some time just to find some strategies and tips and tricks and decided to join the fun!

I play MNC on PC and I am having a delightful time. Other games I play are TF2 and Bad Company 2 and sometimes a little Black Ops.

Feel free to add me on Steam and PSN which you will find in my sig below and we can have a game!

Hope to cya all in-game! ~ PezD from Finland
  5. BasalArmag3ddon

BasalArmag3ddon New Member

meh not sure what to say I know I have play'd against quite a few of the people on here not sure if I am a memroable player though. I am here looking to peope to add my friendlist as I am sick of playing MNC on my lonesome.
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

that does get rather old. welcome to the forum, are you xbox, pc, or supercrazygodmaster (both)?

group games add strategy and depth. its like playing lazor-chess after a game of super-unmanly-***-grab.
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

:p
  8. BasalArmag3ddon

I suck at proof reading

[​IMG]
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Me too. I just caught that... :oops: I meant to add me. :D
  10. BasalArmag3ddon

360 I am too poor and scruby to afford a decent PC
  11. DarioLikex3

DarioLikex3 New Member

Ehy guys, i replied in a topic but suddenly i realized that i've not introduce myself yet...so here i am, i play 360 version, my GT is the same of my nick, and i usually use the assault...this forum is so good I learn a lot of things lurking the forum :)
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I will try to add the last two who introduced themselves so we can play. I need a break from file cracking. I have been working on making image files from all protag .texture2d files, and finding the the xbox360 hostilebalance.ini.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

14. F5in

F5in New Member

Uh, not sure why this discussion is in this topic, but I'll add to it anyway. Sigmar is the best sniper in the game. I mean, have you played him? The crap that he does is ridiculous, and he's the only sniper I know that uses the sniper on pros while juiced (he does use SMG but lolsniper) and it's because he's got godly accuracy with it. Sometimes it feels like he has an aimbot. People need to accept that he's the best sniper, even if he does have a REALLY cocky attitude. He has sorta earned the attitude, though, if you know what I'm saying.

also he's the best taunter
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I've played with and against him and his temper sometimes gets the best of him. He doesn't have and aimbot and there is no aimbots on the 360. Sniper is his main and only class he ever plays so he's extremely good at it. I've seen him play support and gunner a couple of times but sniper is his bread and butter. Oddly enough he is a young player and he is in fact canadian (lives 1 hour away from me). Everyone hates the guy because he's so good. There's no reason to hate him at all... try playing with him and you'll notice he's pro. Only bad thing i can say about him is he sometimes has his music blasting while in gamechat/party chat.

Other then that he is the best sniper I've played with and against and I'm sure 90% of you would agree.
  16. F5in

F5in New Member

I never said he had an aimbot, just that it felt like it sometimes because his shot is so good. I don't think people hate him because he's good, just his attitude. :p
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

People hate him because hes good and it fustrates alot of gunners and other snipers. He get's more hate mail then anyone i know and he does nothing but plays the game.

Alot of people accuse him of using an aim bot.. never said you
    Chaos refuses to play with him and a few of his friends.
  18. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

back on topic..

Me...
    Im fearless feedle leader of [cor] aka cups of rage.

Im 32, male, married with 2 kids. work in construction as a roller man for a paving company and a tamper man.

Snow plow in the winter time and shovel my arms off.

Work 50+ hours a week in weather/temp 100 degrees+ (asphault is roughly 300 when it comes out of the silo.

Been gaming since 1983 first game i ever played was donkey kong. Got a coleco vision and been gaming ever since.

I don't have a harsh temper despite what people think on here. I'm usually calm and quiet but I do talk and say what i feel.

I never back down from anything and will always attempt new things in life.

Live in the same city as cap'n video and I'm a proud canadian (Yeah I can hear you all yelling boooooooooooo!!)

BTW: Sigmar/ninja wallace/th3 cozy are canadian as well so :p
  19. topyjr

topyjr New Member

Hey there peoples. I am new to the forums, been checking out the strategy guides and they have been very helpful. I have been struggling with for a while but the learning curve is VERY steep. Very enjoyable game. Alright good talk, Cya out there.

GT: topyjr
  20. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

Welcome to Uberent forums

This... is Uberent forums

You can do anything at Uberent forums. Anything at all.

The only limit... is yourself

The infinite is possible at Uberent forums.