Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Welcome to MNC! :D
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

lol ill be honest, i got all the summer of arcade games for the rebate, and didnt expect anything of this game and another game either. turned out to be the best one of the bunch here. so i pretty much ripped off microsoft lmao (and yet they have ripped me off so much harder yet on the account of taking so long to certify an update)
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Hi there,

My name's Thom and I'm from Holland.
    I've been playing MNC since it came out, but I haven't played for some time because I got Dead Rising 2 and FIFA 11 :'D

With the upcoming DLC in mind, I started playing again recently. Still need to get the feel back, but I feel I'm on the right track :)

Anyway, I joined this forum because I'm looking for a nice community to talk about MNC, and maybe play with too (if people think I'm good enough :roll: ).

That's about it. I hope I will have a good time here :D

PS: My avatar quality is bad, I'm basically a noob in that sort of stuff, if anyone would like to help me out and make it better-looking, that would be awesome!
  4. Kangarou

Kangarou New Member

My name is Kangarou, real name Michael

I've been playing MNC for a while (LVL 71), and I'm just looking for some teammates.

I play almost every class, although I'm best as an Assassin, Gunner, and Sniper. I have a funny habit of building up money in the first half of a game, and then with enough money, switching to Support, building a LVL3 Rockit turret, and LVL3 hacking it.

I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest of talkers, but I'm usually a big team helper.

My friends list is pretty light, so just send me a FR anytime!
  5. lllp3lll

lllp3lll New Member

Hey ppl,

Name's P3, I love playing MNC and have been playing pure support since I started.

Just looking for a place to chat and talk about the game we love and play, and hopfully get into some private games.
  6. Shiny

Shiny New Member

Hey guys, my name is Callum and i am 18. I live in the UK in a place called Essex.

I've been a long time lurker so i thought i should make an account on here so i can maybe help others out and discuss things etc.

I got MNC the day it came out, but unfortunately due to Being busy and other games and stuff, i havn't really played it a lot recently. But, Thanks to the awsome new DLC i have got back into this game again :D I really enjoy it and it is by far one of the best arcade games i have played.

I'm hoping that i make some new friends from this forum as a lot of the people on my friend's list don't play this game D:

Soooooo Hope to see you guys in game! Ciao!
  7. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Welcome to all newcomers! :D
  8. NataVonDoom

NataVonDoom New Member

I realized I've never posted in this thread, so here goes.
    I'm Nata, or Natasha if you'd like the longer version. I've lurked around this forum for a bit..Never really have much to say personally but I enjoy the different things posted. Its interesting to see peoples ways of playing. Gamertag's 'Nata Gunn'.. Sorry if I've juiced and destroyed your turrets at one point. Derp.

MNC is probably the most fun I've ever had in a multiplayer ( normally I avoid them. ). I like the gameplay and the characters themselves, very fun to doodle. So very glad I found this game c: Smiley face for good measure.
  9. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Nata,

I wanted to say I love your MNC doodles. I like that you give the characters your own style while keeping them recognizable.
  10. NataVonDoom

NataVonDoom New Member

Aw, thank you so much! That means a lot. C :
  11. Arnhell

Arnhell New Member

Hey all, can't remember if I introduced myself. Gamertag same as forum name: Arnhell

Can't get enough Monday Night Combat. I live in Australia and there were a scary couple of weeks where I couldn't find anyone to play with online. :cry:

Thankfully since the update I've managed to get back into MNC. Yay!
  12. tina6547

tina6547 New Member

13. Conn Man

Conn Man New Member

I'm also an avid gamer. I'm not pro level or anything, just like to have fun. Sometimes I kick ***, sometimes not. I am a team player though, and I do my best to help my team take the ball down. I've been reading these forums since the game launched. My GT is Super Action 80.
  14. Aerozone

Aerozone New Member

Hi I'm Sebastian and I have many nicknames.

I started gaming with the Gameboy color and Nintendo 64, playing games like Pokemon, Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong 64, and Majora's Mask. Sorta stopped gaming for a bit until my dad got a Playstation, on that I played, of all things, Frogger and the first Harry Potter game until little siblings spilled bubble solution on it. Also played on Gamecube w/Super Mario Bros. and the like, then the Wii with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Picked up a few jobs about a yeas ago to make money to buy a Xbox. Thats when I started to actually play video games with a passion, and MNC has been a shining beacon of light in a sea of crap titles. I only really play MNC and Nazi Zombies now.

I guess I should actually say something about myself, huh? I'm Hispanic, Argentine/Chilean, 17 years old this February, have 2 younger brothers, an older sister, and a younger sister, 4 parents. Big Family :D .

I look forward to meeting people here on the forums and from what I've seen so far they look great!
  15. seabass

seabass New Member

the username seabass has already taken
  16. Aerozone

Aerozone New Member

haha, yeah that is one of them
  17. seabass

seabass New Member

i'm the first sebastian to take that username

i feel proud of self :cool:
  18. Aerozone

Aerozone New Member

Yea most of my friends call me Sebi, with everyone having a different spelling. some others call me sebas (seabass). my last name is foxley, so some coaches and a friend or two call me Fox or the Fox. We have another friend me call the Gopher :lol: .

Good to see another Sebastian! :D
  19. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Welcome to the forums :p
  20. CrazyCarl

CrazyCarl New Member

Hey, my real name is Brian but I'm known to go by Carl as well. I've had this game for probably 3 weeks and enjoying it very much. I've been on the forums a while but have neglected to make an account until now but I want to get a lot more active here. My GT is Nettratt, thanks!