Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Welcome to all the new Uberents!
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

My Gamertag is Dead Stretch, with a space.
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Sweet, I'll add ya tonight after work. :D

Along with a few other people.

I can't wait to get a good team going!
  4. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

I think I just played with you...

My Gamertag is same as forum name; ManaCorporation.
    I'm the newest L99 to hit MNC! -- Just turned 99 no more than one hour ago. Quite proud.

My best no-death record has been 31-8-0. (SO HAPPY TO GET UBER STREAK TAG)
    My best kill record has been 37-?-8.

I play exclusively Support and I actually know what the heck you are supposed to be doing with a Support. I just let everyone do the killing while I overheal, let the firebases/airstrikes do most of my killing, and Shotgun when people try to touch me.

Anyway, feel free to add/invite to games.

Your Newest 99 Player; ManaCorporation.
  5. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I've played with you a bunch of times.
    Solid, solid Support-ing all around.
  6. discocrisco

discocrisco New Member

I'm looking to add a few friends to MNC with. I'm a level 91. The matchmaking seems to think I'm better than what I am so it's been hard to find good games lately.

My gamertag is discocrisco. I am most familiar with support and play tank as secondary main.
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Jebus, I never got around to introducing myself offishully.

sensitivepsycho is the name, Tank and Support is the game. If you see me playing Gunner, it is so I can grapple you. If you see me playing Assassin, it is because I have mixed up my medication again, and think that I have actual talent. Check out my guide in my signature, and keep being awesome.
  8. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Stretch and I got us a team goin tonight and had a good 10-15 win streak goin. We saw a lot of names from the forums and some were good team players instead of just rushing for kills and ignoring bots and turrets. Nice teamin' this evenin', Stretch!
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

We got a few giggles, anyway :)
  10. DeadStretch

Yeah, it was a great night of games with Me, JRaw, Hostile, Donny D and Ian. This was the 2nd night in a row I got a party going so I am hoping to do it more often. Maybe, just maybe we can take out Team OxyTeam! :twisted:

I gotta say for just throwing the team together we had some great communication going on.

Ian I can only imagine how hard it was for you to keep quite tonight. :)

OMFG at your sig Ian! :lol: :lol:

[Edit]
    Oh yea Organous was with us for a few games as well.
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

Well it was like midnight here when we started, so I had to shut up because everyone else was trying to sleep :p But it's fine, I could still listen to you guys for warnings and stuff. I'm gonna find that kid in my Recent Players list and Prefer him :cool:

Who's on OxyTeam? Never played them

Also, doubt I'll be on tomorrow, unless my LIVE expires at midnight tomorrow instead.... Free LIVE from the 25th until Monday, so I won't bother with my 28 hour trial. Gonna get some points for the sales on Xbox Live instead!
  12. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

Huh...how did I miss this? Anyways...

I'm Mintycrys, JRPG and Cave shooter nut. I also play this amazing game called Monday Night Combat, and have been since day one. I usually (okay, ALWAYS) play Sniper unless I'm teamed with FGAs (face-grabbing assassins), in which case I usually pick a custom alt class and trolololololol the match away. I usually don't ever see any of you guys playing online, but maybe I will, someday!
  13. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I still think that kid had to be a professional troll. No way somebody could be that stupid, even if they are 10 years old. :lol:
    [​IMG]
  14. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I think I have been playing since day one.

I know I couldn't wait for this game to come out and now I see it's 10x more awesome then I imagined.

I used to main support but now I have equaltime with tank and sniper.

Gunner next then assault and assassin probably my worst class, I can't grapple to save my life.
  15. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

Oh forgot

Name is Justin

I am on 360 and mostly console gamer.

I love the team based and objective based shooters like this Section 8 and bfbc 2. Really looking forward to Brink.
  16. DeadStretch

OMG I have been waiting for Brink for like 3 years! I hope they don't delay it yet again.
  17. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

OMFG your sig almost made me pee! That is a perfect picture of what happened! "Shut up ok?!"
  18. FB Zombie Chaos

I wish my internet connection didn't suck so bad....
  19. FB Zombie Chaos

Yeah, too bad I couldn't stay longer.
  20. BabelFish

BabelFish New Member

Ok were should I start?

I'm BabelFish, I just joined today (obviously) and I have to say Monday Night Combat is really fun. I wasn't expecting much of it but now I love it. XD I primarily use the Assassin. I don't think I'm that good though. Anyway this will probably be the most I'll say in a reply because I'm not much of a talker, but I'll probably come to the forums everyday. I'll probably post my Gamertag later, if anyone actually wants to play with someone like me. :p However, I'm pretty sure I've already played with some of you. I just don't know it yet.

Well, I think that's all I have to say at the moment. So ... yeah. :)