Interrobanq looking for a clan

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by interrobanq, December 13, 2014.

1. interrobanq

interrobanq New Member

Hay there, I'm looking for a clan, I'm playing PA since Beta but never really active and few days ago I started playing it alot. Currently I'm Gold Rank 138 (I'll update that every once in a while).
    My native language is German but I can speak English and Polish too, I have Teamspeak³ and a working Headset so I can talk to members while playing.
    I think I'm a pretty decent player but still have to learn something so it would be nice to play with some experienced players.
    That would be it for now, if you have any questions or want me to play a 'recruiting game' or something like that let me know.

lg. Interrobanq
    Last edited: December 13, 2014
  2. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

Heh, ‽ I like your name :3.
  3. interrobanq

interrobanq New Member

haha thank you :p yeah this is like a nice name and noone uses it^^
  4. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Hello interrobanq, promethean is a clan where we mostly play in utc + 1/2 evening. We do team games and 1v1's. Sometimes we also do inclantournaments. If you wanna join us you just need to join our teamspeak and play with us. That is all :p. Here is the teamspeak information: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

Another clan you may also want to check out is realm. They are also america/europe based. I don't know how you join them though. You can also check out team burning, an australian clan. To play with them you have to play very early or late unless elite sardauker is playing. He is just crazy and never sleeps.
  5. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

VoW (Voices of War) is a german clan if you want to play with people from your own counrty :)
  6. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

You played a pretty good game in our match. Looking forward to seeing you in the competitive scene!
    interrobanq likes this.
  7. interrobanq

interrobanq New Member

I joined Promethean for now :b met some nice people there already and its really fun to play with them.
    I'm looking forwards to practice alot and maybe take part in tournaments in near future.
    jonasmod and cdrkf like this.