Interested?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Oscar, January 18, 2011.

1. nickeboy

nickeboy New Member

Also interested in a CASUAL EU clan.

I main assassin, which I believe I'm rather good at. I'm also learning support and occasionally playing tank, but aiming isn't exactly my biggest strenght, so I probably won't be able to play it to it's full extent.

And I'll never learn to speak German, as it's the single most horrible language in the world. I studied it for FIVE years in grade school/junior high, and all I can say is "Ich habe ein panzerwagen in meine lederhosen." Seriously, I don't want to offend anyone, but I just can't stand that language.
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Here is the moment where I tell you that English originated from our language, have a nice day.
  3. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Cool mate,if you feel like a good player,just add me on steam : 'pawle96'
  4. Goose

Goose Active Member

I'm almost positive you don't hear friendly assassin hums.
  5. nickeboy

nickeboy New Member

Didn't mean to offend you, just figured I'd give my two cents while we're on the subject. Besides, I love Kommissar Rex.

I'm glad I can't hear the german influence in the english language though :?
  6. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

And from French as well :p.
  7. Super Joe

Super Joe New Member

I'll be interested if people ever actually take to MNC competitively. Steam is superjoeuk. I play Assault, like, pretty darn well.
  8. zanarias

zanarias Member

Ok I don't know why this keeps coming up but I want everyone to stop asking about this so I'll clarify. You can only hear enemy assassins' cloak humming. However, you can hear the immediate cloaking and decloaking sound that's made whenever ANY assassin activates/deactivates the cloak skill.