Interested in a tournament?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Myst, July 24, 2011.

1. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Poor bastard.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

sucks having to use your computer to DJ and produce music. I wish I could play games on it like you guys. I hardly see how the changes in the PC game cause such drastic changes in decision making. What updates causes classes to play out of their role and control the map out of position? was it the rocket level 2s?
  3. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You can't control your lunge for sh*t on 360. Bam, that's why PC assassins are better.
  4. teapot

Ah okay, I'm starting to put all the pieces together. Lunging is a decision making tactic for you.. well I think that just about wraps it up for me. I don't think I have anything else to say after that lol.

Maybe it's leagues better on PC but I never had a problem with on xbox. This is too funny though. Good luck with the tournament, I hope you guys are able to fill yours unlike the last failed attempt on console.
  5. Vlane

Vlane New Member

If it saves my life, it is. Try to actually get a point across.

Adapting to the horribleness.
  6. teapot

I'm sorry if you can't understand my point vlane. I think it's pretty clear what I've been asking and saying, and your answers helped give me some insight to my thoughts.

I have nothing else to say about xbox vs. PC.

Can't wait to see some gameplays if this ends up happening.
  7. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You don't have one. Good day sir.
  8. verden

verden New Member

I believe gameplay on either pc or xbox have their differences no matter what. Xbox with their straight lunge and charge, the lag and the fact that aiming is much more difficult results in a much greater focus on teamplay, its my theory, but it seems this is what wins matches on xbox. On the contrary though, the pc has almost endless possibilities when you take in account the sniper, charge and lunge. Not contributing to any flame war, this is obviously one man's opinion, but mouse and keyboards simply makes you capable of so much more. And the other fact that there is nowhere near the same lags really makes the pc version all about timing. And this is what we know, timing is our best friend. Of course teamplay is still important, but we take much more focus in knowing all about our class, including knowing where to be and what to do. Playing together gives us an obvious familiarity of each other which makes teamplay come naturally. I don't think we know better when it comes to playing on the xbox, but without a doubt in my mind We would completely crush you on pc :)
  9. Dubblebass

Dubblebass New Member

I use mine for music production and still game on it. :)
  10. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

I use mine for bacon cooking and still game on on it. Often at the same time.
  11. Izanagi No Ookami

Izanagi No Ookami New Member

So when is this happening?
  12. daztora

daztora New Member

Don't think It Is.
  13. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

As soon as enough people sign up. There's no point in making a tournament with 4 teams on board, has to be at least double that.
  14. breeduh

breeduh New Member

Hmm. Let me speak to my usual team, let's see if they're down. I'm ashpanic on steam.
  15. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

It'll just get dominated by those FAP guys anyway.
  16. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Funny.
  17. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

The only teams who are remotely good are RWM and FAP, and RWM isn't playing I think. The rest of the people who want to play are just above average pubbers (as far as I know).
  18. Myst

Myst New Member

UPSETS CAN HAPPEN, STOP BEING A BABY AND DO IT

ITS A FREE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES. I DID SAY THERE WERE PRIZES, RIGHT, DIDN'T I? YOU KNOW, PRIZES.
    HELL I MIGHT EVEN SPEAK TO SOME OF THE DUMBASSES LOOTING MY STREET AND ASK THEM TO PUT IN SOME OF THEIR GOODS AS PART OF THE PRIZES. YOU WOULD DO IT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A 42 INCH FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION, RIGHT?

Seriously though, what's the worst that happens? You play 2 games where you lose each in under a minute? It'll be just like playing a regular pub game, there's nothing for you to lose (only chance to gain!) and you might actually enjoy it. Or maybe you get to meet some new cool people who you hanging out with regularly, and maybe one day one of those people will send you a pair of wooden shoes for you to lounge around the house in, like a boss.

I'm not saying we'll be giving away TVs, but I'm not NOT saying it either, you'll have to participate to find out.
    True story.
  19. Myst

Myst New Member

Abandoning this, replacing with prized SMNC tournament at game's launch.
  20. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Might as well.

My new main is Veteran.