Im surprised people are coming back to play this ..

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by drunken feedle, October 13, 2012.

1. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

inb4umad
    inb4kid
    inb4sweety

There, I think I covered Smurph's repertoire of AMAZING insults and comebacks. Let's see how he handles this one.
  2. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

So if you just keep posting inb4 again and again will that make you clever someday when I actually repeat these true lines to you, kid? I feel genuinely sorry for you.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Deadeye is that you?
  4. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

DeadEye had crowded nuts. This guy, I assume, does not.
  5. DeadStretch

The use of "kid" over and over had me guessing.
  6. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

playing on pc is meant more for rpgs and strategy games. I admit i used to play tf2 on it until it got huge with 2 gig updates and hats and crap.

None the less its still not the same feel playing a computer game on a big screen tv with a controller. I enjoy the console more for many reasons. Don't have to worry too much about firewalls and people pinging you off the net cause they are hurt from a loss.

Sure xbox rules do suck but theres plenty of people who went indy and made things huge on xbox indie etc. ezmuse is a prime example.

Anyhow put mnc to rest and play something else
    Seams the majority of players are playing happy wars which is an excellent game (cross between dungeon defenders and mnc sorta)
    Gotham City imposters
    Awsomenauts
    Hybrid
    Back to shadowrun
    TF2 (orange box)
    or mass effect or something.

I went borderlands 2

But all those still
    playing on xbox or pc thats cool... but give the game up and move on since theres plenty of other fun games out there.
  7. DeadStretch

I stopped reading here because, again, you have no idea what you are talking about.
  8. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

This guy just doesn't get it! You stupid or somethin', boy?
  9. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

On the contrary, PC is where First Person Shooters, and shooters in general are meant to be played at a true competitive level. As for RPGs and strategy games, they are just as good no matter the platform so long as the core mechanics that make them unique/good are intact. There are many great RPGs that are not specifically made for the PC, case in point the Poke'mon franchise. (Although the internet has made competitive Poke'mon drastically easier develop.)
  10. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

yes kid, you are, I hope some day you learn to read at a higher level than that of a 1st grader.

inb4 childish inb4, your entire vocabulary just got pwnd
  11. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

I don't know where my pants are.
  12. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

:|
  13. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

No, too late...
  14. joker

joker Active Member

Wanna know why indie companies fail instead of becoming an overnight blockbuster success? Because they do things like spend months of time effort and resources into a PVP game and don't even install a ******* change teams option in the custom game lobby.

You can dig to this games release on the forums with the developer tourney and the issue was known. Then they use the free update and still don't put it in. This is basic stuff like writing down milk and bread on the grocery list when u run out.

You can go back and forth about who is right and wrong about finances ideas console pc Microsoft steam etc, if u can't get the basics right, you deserve to fail and be bitched at by the consumer
  15. De Troll

De Troll New Member

This is true. We made so many threads about fixing private matches and apparently Uber thought that meant, "Put in more options but keep it unplayable."
  16. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I think uber just thought console players were a bunch of impatient children so they wanted to make sure private matches take roughly 10 minutes to set up. They've played an important part of teaching us life skills and patience. I think they were just looking out for us in the long run.
  17. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

We should all thank Uberent.
  18. woyldman

woyldman New Member

But didn't Chron say that him raging at people in PM's made him get a high blood pressure :lol: I'm sure he's pleased with that :?
  19. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

I miss all the love on these forums........ <3
  20. DeadStretch

Oh look another person who has ZERO clue of what they are talking about. You might as well replace indie with Uber in that post.