If you have any questions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, April 10, 2014.

1. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

So did I for like 3 months. I believe Chron still does and always has. Miracle did for like 3 years.
  2. feedle

feedle Post Master General

24 inch samsung
    Now i got 40 inch rca.. Can see people coming at me from sides now
    Big difference.. Now just need a better connection.. And yes this does effect gameplay w hit detection
    And no i didnt hack the game.. Im saying juice chaining to me is like the kids who use god mode in cod games.
  3. feedle

Ok do any of you have 1 mb upload and 10 mb download on wireless?
  4. feedle

First exploit i found in this game i posted here how to do it... All of uber fanclub and oxy team jumped on me for it. This is why no one can bomb jump fly up spawn glass now
  5. patema

patema Active Member

Oh please, I live in Japan and that put me in major disadvantage against 100% of the people I played against and I still managed to beat them pretty easily tbh, including Feedle's tank ;)
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Ping and jitter is more relevant to how you connect to other people and servers in online gaming...10/1 is definitely sufficient enough. 56k days people bitched about 300+ ms. pings and guess what, 10+ years later it's still every online gamer's kryptonite.

Can you imagine if they abandoned ship before spunky DLC and we were stuck playing on the old netcode...forever?
  7. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

I played on a SD till the start of 2012. Switched to an Asus vh236h and i havnt looked back
  8. patema

patema Active Member

I play on a monitor.
  9. frank fotaine

frank fotaine Member

3 Download
    .7 Upload

GOML
  10. feedle

ok so maybe my connection is better then i thought...
    I guess im just making excuses to hide the fact im bad
    peachypony likes this.
  11. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Sounds resonable
  12. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

reasonable*
    notgunked likes this.
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I wish I had a CRTV to play on. They have less input lag than most monitors. There's a reason the best Halo 1 players in the world refuse to play on anything other than their Sony Wegas.
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Anybody who says they can tell the difference between a crtv/sdtv and most modern 2ms monitors is full of ****. I played well over 10 years on crtvs and sdtvs and am extremely sensitive to input lag. I bought a HD TV that multiple people have tested with 20-25 ms of input lag and barely could make out a difference and nothing close to what would put me at any kind of disadvantage in any FPS.

Nobody consistently has a 10ms hand eye coordination reflex and I guarantee Master Chief himself can't distinguish between a crtv and 2ms monitor while playing halo.
    Last edited: April 16, 2014
  15. feedle

Well tommorow im buying trials evo...
    The thing is do i get 360 or xb1 version... Xb1 version i can stream. 360 version i cant ...
    Other then maybe small graphical differences im leaning to xb1 since the online will work alot longer then 360 and i can upload clips to youtube w out a capture card and pc gear
  16. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

I don't know anything about the XB1 streaming capabilities but i'd be willing to bet they don't compare to the external 1080p capturing devices. Then again, you play on a SD TV so a 480p capturing device would be extremely cheaper. Nobody is going to want to watch you stream 480p nowadays. and from what i've read XB1 is capable of 720p.

I assume you meant Trials Fusion. Did you play Trials HD or Trials Evolution? I'm not sure how much you would like it because it's single player. The track editor is amazing though if you're into that kind of thing and has an active community.
  17. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

Most HD monitors are actually 5ms, so it's even less of a difference. And Teapot, I'm sure the main reason they play on a SDTV or CRTV is because the game is made for standard def and looks weird in 16:9, therefore making it more difficult to play.
  18. notgunkedcontrol

I have helped feedle test his stream and the game and sound quality are fine. The only problem is you don't have much freedom on how the stream looks and sound. With the built in kinect on the XB1 that feedle uses on his stream you can barely hear him over the game.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

That's what I would assume too.

I read his question his wrong. I thought he was thinking about buying a XB1. I still don't think anyone wants to watch 480p when there is thousands of streams with HD. With the price of LCDs, I don't know why you wouldn't upgrade. Then again, i'm not sure how stable he could stream HD with his connection.

Regardless, why would you want to buy a new game on an outdated console when you already have both consoles?
  20. notgunkedcontrol

Feedle collects games. If you compare games with him it takes exactly 1 minute to scroll at max speed to get to the bottom of the list. He has also showed me is collection of hard copy games and it is just as big. As for the not upgrading part he literally just upgraded to a HD tv.