If MNC was real...

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by ComedyFish, August 13, 2010.

1. The_Support

The_Support New Member

If it were me......probabaly assassin. I already walk up and scare people because I was so quiet. I could add a stabby stabby in there this way.
  2. Show me the Bacon

Show me the Bacon New Member

Assault. Lets see why:

-Jetpack. Rated in the top 10 items in existance, 20 years in a row(*citation needed)
    -Multiple Grenade Launcher. So I can shoot a ton of explosives really fast? Sign me up!
    -Mine. Stick it to their head, and control their fate! Muahahaha! Also, blast people off the map with careful placement
    -He's clearly the ladies' man of the team. Assassin and Pitgirl just can't resist him...
  3. MaleAssassin

MaleAssassin New Member

Simple an Assassin If they let me be a mix between the Assaults testosterone and suave with the Assassins cool crazy weapons and moves. Basically a male assassin. The possibilitys are endless! Fart in a elevator while cloaked! Make out with an invisible assassin in the middle of a crossfire.... While she's on the other team! Throw a smock bomb at a tanks face and finally put two katana holes in his face! Did I mention making out with even more Assassins? Well you can cause there's army of them to take! The day is yours for the picking when your a male assassin. Oh yeah and pick your nose in front of pit girl without her seeing then invisibly strip her! Via dashing and slicing off clothe! See what happens when a guy gets the triclops helmet? It becomes freaking awesome.
  4. MaleAssassin

MaleAssassin New Member

Now that I think about it sniper would be a second just so I could say things like blue 33 south west crazy leg sweep on the wing side and see thr expression on my teams face I'd lol like crazy.