Ideas for Next Expansion

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by felipec, August 25, 2015.

1. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

>inb4 anotherererererer flame war

Sorry I am a late to "Lets set the community on fire" thread again but before I set things on fire I would like to think there are still things uber should take care of before they start another expansion dlc freetoplay mmoprg rts roflmao idea. I still think what they have it plenty they just seem to forget they have stuff that needs fixed

(Levelers vs Slamers.balance)
  2. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

That is utter bullshit. I doubt anyone in their sane minds would argue AGAINST coop GW.
    It is one of the main reasons I backed the game...
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

generaly no, but when it comes to limited resources and time?
  4. amphok

amphok Member

add a form of shield, not exactly shields, but mountain at least, add terrain that mean soemthing for the gameplay, not only aesthetic, it was so in TA

i want to teleport titan, right now breaking planet well defended is a nightmare, a pain in the *** and not enjoyable at all for me, and i'm not a fan of "you should prevent it otherwise you're doomed" i want to be able to deal with it at every point of the game with a standard difficulty

add more units more tough bots and maybe some anti projectle stuff

improve orbital, too many counters for orbitals, they feel like trash and they are too expensive, 14k for omega half of a titan really?

and for the last, add factions! different factions possibly...you can begin with sub faction like age of empire would be enough already to differentiate...
  5. LmalukoBR

LmalukoBR Well-Known Member

U know what i would actually want? Directional damage and armor (the back of a tank is less armored than it's front), different accelerations, braking times and top speeds (all units reach their top speed almost instantly and can break instantly too). That would add tactical depth to the game, flanking maneuvers, units overtaking positions. Instead of a blob vs blob with some raiding in the beginning.
  6. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

Glad to see someone mentioned shields....again
    [​IMG]