[Idea] Maybe Orbital Units Need Be Bigger?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by thetrophysystem, April 9, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I too was thinking that, how they bleed into below units. However, thats a problem too, as you need to be able to select those units.

The orbital shell actually is there for that issue, but even with that, you need much more divided zoom levels, where you can see terrestial and orbital, and just orbital, and someone said umbrellas should show in orbital which is true and useful. They might just need to adjust how easily one can see orbitals on shell, and zoom in just a bit to select terrestials instead.
  2. nightbasilisk

nightbasilisk Active Member

Unless I am misreading what you said, when exactly do you need to select or view both at the same time? I don't see the problem with selecting something like laser SATs then switching view to ground to move or target things.

As for umbrellas I would find it more interesting if you had a hard time with them but otherwise they can just have their strategic icon show with a dotted border ; same for commander.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

well I am a real fan of the shuttle since a kid aswell and I also believed the future held this kind of model as the most viable : g.jpg planets, my favorite manga.

I was really sad when my dad told me that science had decided nothing about the project was economic or more secure compared to rockets, and that henceforth we'd have only rockets. :(