Idea for all $40 and less backers

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by MasterSJT, September 13, 2012.

?

Do you think $40 and less should have something to also show that the backed this game

Poll closed September 23, 2012.
  1. Yes and I agree with your idea

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. Yes but something else

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. No

19 vote(s)
    55.9%
  1. tophernator

tophernator New Member

Except for having an extra $10-30 dollars in your pockets, depending on how much money the final game ends up costing. That is the benefit of being a backer... you save money on a game you would have gotten anyways. Its not as flashy as having some unique skin, sure, but its extra cash, which is in many ways even better.

Anyways,

If you *Really* want people to know you're a backer, I'm sure there will be a chat feature in the final game. Just start every game with "HEY! I WAS A BACKER!" and they'll know just as much (more so, probably) than if your commander had a big 'B' on it, or you had a flag. :D
  2. MasterSJT

MasterSJT New Member

I feel its not really asking for that much to be recognised for what I and others have done in years to come.

that might work but who is going to believe us also why do we need to go out of our way to try and prove that we did something
    Last edited: September 13, 2012
  3. giantsnark

giantsnark Member

People who buy the game at release will probably pay at least $30 too. I feel bad that you seem to care enough to go to all this trouble but can't afford a total of $50.

If you're so cash-strapped that you can't hit the $40 or $50 tier, maybe you should stay at the $20 tier and take care of your needs. I personally wouldn't stop at $30 unless I was feeling generous and didn't at all care about the $40 reward.
  4. MasterSJT

MasterSJT New Member

it's just an idea that I thought would be good. Not an aim to offend people. so it isn't any trouble i am just trying to get it heard by everyone before the end decision is made

I'm sure it will be a great game regardless. it would just be nice if they something like this to the people who supported them regardless of how much they payed
  5. MasterSJT

MasterSJT New Member

some new stuff soon ...... well here's hoping for some variation on my idea for the 25k odd people
  6. miketrike

miketrike New Member

We need to get 2 million, back more and get something. Incentive!
  7. bathtub

bathtub Member

It's going to hit 2 million in a couple of hours, don't sweat it.
  8. MasterSJT

MasterSJT New Member

I don't think I can back any more sorry. Maybe if i took one of those 1 month loan and paid it back when i have more money

But we will probable hit the 2M mark anyway