i wish i could break this games disc in two...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by fl4tlined, August 22, 2010.

1. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

so basically your too good at this game with friends..? and your sick of noob players making mistakes and giving you easy victorys?

cool story bro, i've lost interest in this thread
  2. Shammas

Shammas New Member

That's why you play GB or tourneys. Good teams against other good teams.
  3. Lukeydoodly

Lukeydoodly New Member

Why you mad tho?
  4. rhineville

rhineville Member

Grapple juiced guys. Waste their juice.

It does suck when things get to a stalemate and a push in overtime, but that just means you have to strategize more. Set firebases in areas where they can't be ranged, can't have an airstrike plopped on em and protect your base or make money for you. If the other team is pushing your base, defend and either push them back or tear up bots/push lanes so their ball drops and they need to focus on defense. Spawn lots of bouncers and gremlins to distract them, then push.
  5. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

I dont need my team to make my team win.

Im just to pro.
  6. gotsmurb

gotsmurb New Member

its not a disk game but, its IS a download. hmmmmm............ delete it from your HD
  7. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

Did anyone else notice how right after the replies saying "you hate winning and you hate losing?" started popping up, OP slowly stopped responding to any posts in this thread?
  8. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

That's what I get for not checking the forums, ahh I was hoping no one beat me to it.
  9. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Gamebattles

/thread
  10. VawnOTheDawn

VawnOTheDawn New Member

Using swearwords on the internet will make people take you seriously

/sarcasm
  11. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Go play Modern Warfar...

Oh, ummm...

Go play Hal...

Oh, ummm...

Welcome to Xbox Live?
  12. Downfall

Downfall New Member

I'm with you Bro, I played in a match for a hour or two with some guys, we started talking smack. Basically my entire team except me went Assassin, and we got stomped HARD but I did well. So I blamed it on 5 Fing Assassins, and most left the next game after some other sap got stuck on their team, but 1-2 stayed since they got a win...and it soon turned into who gets stuck with the Downies on the team to determine the win. It seemed unwinable with them on their team, since I remember he went 1-2/20+ on most games.
  13. brandyn o mac

brandyn o mac New Member

So you are upset that you are getting crappy teammates but you also are upset that when you play with friends you win all the time? So what do you want? You just seem to be too hard to please..

I mean if you play with randoms, then thats exactly how your outcomes will be.. random.. I'd just recommend not playing any games online if this is an issue, as thats what the majority of your encounters will be like.. Seriously play with friends, you don't need to have a whole team of 6 going through and smashing on randoms.. grab one friend or two, and play with some people.. I'm sure you'll have much better luck eventually..