I think paying for this is fair - and I don't get it for free

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by bengeocth, August 26, 2015.

1. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I have a few skeptical friends that are pissed that they paid for the game (I haven't actually bought it yet, but have seen gameplay videos and have concluded its pretty gr8.)

1 - Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is new music in the game. That or I'm tone deaf.

2 - NONE of the new titans features were promised in the original KS - in fact, many were exclusively shot down.

3 - Proxy commanders yeet

4 - Clearly a lot of effort was put in. Both aesthetically and in a game play sense, it pays off.

5 - experimentals (ok titans) yeet

6 - PA had sort of reached a plateau. I haven't played it in several months, and I feel this is the exact thing we needed to bring attention to the game. Not only am I confident that this expansion was a good idea, I would expect more in the future.

7 - (Plz confirm @jables @mkrater) Ragnorok named after the viking?

The only real con I can think of is dividing the player community- but the expansion does come with the capability of playing the original (no, don't call it vanilla) game. The game would be most divided right after the release of any expansions (i.e. right now.)

People complaining that they have to pay: get used to it. Life isn't fair. get rekt.

I'm starting a new job and intend to buy the game asap.

Also random question is there a titan for each type of unit (meaning is there an air and navy titan too)
    Last edited: August 26, 2015
  2. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

There is an air titan, but there are no naval titan. Vehicle titan is a hover, so it can go over the water and lava.
    bengeocth likes this.