I love Titans but please...

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by robtotheb, September 5, 2015.

1. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

They're still valid, you just have to use them wisely. Yes, there are a few units that can counter them hard, but the other player os going to have a hard time making sure those units are everywhere they need to be at all times, and all it takes is one overlooked area before a very fast moving swarm of booms is wrecking all levels of crap.
  2. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

I agree that they should be removed or toned down.

I've had some of the most fun using them in FFA. build 50 or so, scout to find a commander on the outskirts of their base and BOOM. dead.

I've also had a lot of fun using them as a last resort and have a few times managed to snipe the enemy commander just as they roll a t2 army through my base.

The problem with them is that most people don't defend against them at all. I always see commanders out in the wild, or simply, anywhere but the centre of their base, and it's very easy to kill them. I think it would be better if the bots were slower to give the commander more time to retreat.
  3. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

That isn't a problem with them. It's a problem with people who don't defend against an easy to defend strategy.
    pieman2906 and easybox like this.