I just played a game... against 6 assaults.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by arseface, March 22, 2011.

1. FunkyGoose

FunkyGoose New Member

This is exactly my point -

"It doesn't matter if you win or lose... As long as you look really cool doing it!"
  2. Kel

Kel New Member

2 Snipers in the other team, I don't wonder they've lost.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

And players are saying the Assassin is weak on the PC. I will say just one Tank on the "Hots Hots" would have help them tremendously.
  4. thebabelfish

thebabelfish Member

The assault has this strange thing where he can BARELY kill a gunner at mid range if the gunner starts spun down and neither misses a shot. But if both are overhealed by a support the gunner wins handily because he spins up and the assault has to reload a second time.

The assault does very well as a roamer and lone wolf, but loses to heavier classes when it comes to an organized push, he's a lot like an assassin that loses some bot killing power in return for being able to 1v1 just about anyone in the game. In public games, there's very little organization, so he can waltze between targets rocking them down one at a time.

I spent most of the free weekend suggesting people try assault/gunner/tank as starting classes. And I know of at least two people demolishing entire teams as assault (hi, huey) over the weekend

"It's not whether you win or lose... it's how good you look winning" - Assault

As far as that video, man I want to play my assault against a team like that. Bombs everywhere! :twisted:
  5. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

Ah, 'that' group. One I hang out with alot. Yeah, they like to do stupid things like that. It pretty much makes them an awesome group to play with. Except when I have to fight against them.

which sometimes feels like it is all the damn time.

EDIT: Talking about the youtube vid on the 2nd page, btw.
  6. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

+70 win for being able to organize a team to do something as a group.
  7. duckling

duckling New Member

Only map i could see 6 assassins working on is grenade 3 as it's an assassin's playground imo.
  8. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

FYI, that group is using mumble. And even then, it got pretty tough players in it, so it wouldn't matter if they could communicate or not.