I have decided to stop playing MNC. Heres why:

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Bomben, March 6, 2011.

1. kona

kona New Member

I hope you are trolling. Clan arena is not even close to TDM. CTF maps also have quad damage.
    I wonder why Dreamhack only offers Duel & TDM tournaments for Quake :roll:
  2. Mail

Mail New Member

3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

No matter where you are on the map when someone pops juice it makes a loud boom. If you notice it and not look for the juiced Pro, it's your fault for whatever damage they do.
  4. [451]Fireman

[451]Fireman New Member

Game should have been over at 7 minutes.

The player was in perfect position to end it but did not.
  5. Mail

Mail New Member

It wasn't me, Xenonox is a bit of a KDR guy from what I've seen of his commentaries. I was just pointing out that he easily contained about 10 juices from the assassins using nothing more than level 3 charge and his grapple. It isn't that hard.
  6. tymeo

tymeo New Member

This is a horrible misrepresentation on how to deal with assassins. These assassin were in no way, shape, or form good by any standards. Good assassins don't engage tanks, much less one that has a support healing him. At least one of them did not have any armor and kept dieing to one charge. Hell this isn't even on the pc. Assassins cannot fully utilize and abuse the maneuverability of lunge.
  7. Mail

Mail New Member

It is a good representation on how to deal with juiced players, which was the point I was making. Don't focus on shooting them, nor run away, you zone them out and disable them with whatever tools you have.
  8. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

I would recommend becoming a competent player before making suggestions to alter balance. This way people might respect your brilliant ideas for the rich constructive excellence that they contain, and it will increase the likelihood of uber implementing them.